Mercers Debt Collection

Donel261
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3779 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Already done today :)

Sent copies of DWheelers posts as evidence regarding why I am NOT willing to talk to Barclays representatives on the phone.

I very much doubt he is who he says he is anyway...there's no way he'd be stupid enough to make it that obvious & would have covered his back anyway.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness though....i fear we will see more like Dwheeler on here in the coming weeks & months as people like him set out to try & wreak revenge on what they see is the cause of why their industry has collapsed..namely sites like this.

I fear this is only the beginning.

Did he edit out his last hysterical posts? Or was it the site team - and have you got rid of him?

I think he may well have worked for Barclays, and his mates may have been having a laugh too - remember all those "guests" - but of course he identified himself when he was saying what a saint he had been about the woman with the delinquent son and how he had saved the day. :rolleyes: He couldn't resist the urge (pride!!!) to tell us what a nice guy he was, and if any of the bcard bosses have read it they will know exactly who he is.

DD

Well, he was persistent - I'll give him that!

Should a template be used for trolls, like the one I came up with before?

Might get rid of them a bit sooner if every reply sent said the same thing.

Oh, if dwheeler should turn up again later, just one more thing :-

'Your arguments are getting more desperate and now you're ranting.

Thanks for the input, and now please go away. You have nothing more to contribute.'

Edited by F_DCAs
Bit to add

I know I owe the money so I am happy pay for what ive had, I am not in life for a free ride!!!!

Question..

If I had a car on finance and they lost my credit agreement and I refused to pay who thinks this would be acceptable??

The law lords in the House of Lords,actually......

look it up

google is your friend......cos you ain't got any here matey

bit of advise.. get a job, pay your debts and act like every other person in the UK - Normal

Of course, some of us developed serious health issues and became too disabled to be able to work anymore. Not that Mercers (or any other DCA) have ever shown the slightest bit of sympathy or made one bit of effort to be reasonable. I'd have been paying my entire benefits to them if Mercers had had their way :mad::mad::mad:

But just remember, anyone can fall into ill helath, or have a disabling accident, at any time. And statistically, some of these threat monkeys are going to have it happen to them at some stage. I wonder what thier attitude to paying all their debts will be then?

Absolutely, Huff&Puff,

I pointed out to him several hundred posts ago that so many people on this site have been made redundant, are bereaved, have health issues, or their children do, and frankly the DCAs don't give a stuff.

We don't know what will happen to us tomorrow - and neither does he. :)

DD

• Haha 1

sent me a reply admitting he did not work for barclays and just thought he would defend the banks as we are all having a go at them!

He probably does work for Sharklys and is shi**ing himself that he will be in trouble with the Slave Drivers when he returns to the Threat Centre in the morning.:D:D:D:D

Absolutely, Huff&Puff,

I pointed out to him several hundred posts ago that so many people on this site have been made redundant, are bereaved, have health issues, or their children do, and frankly the DCAs don't give a stuff.

We don't know what will happen to us tomorrow - and neither does he. :)

DD Your scales are tickled!

He probably does work for Sharklys and is shi**ing himself that he will be in trouble with the Slave Drivers when he returns to the Threat Centre in the morning.:D:D:D:D :lol:

Have been subbing with baited breath the last couple of days, ooooh, what fun8-) Had my 1st ever doorstep caller today :lol:http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/177738-aa99-capital-one-acc.html

Emma.jane has left the building!

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Emma.jane has left the building!

that was quick!

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

that was quick!

Like a tornado, me! :lol:

She thought that there was such a thing as free-speech. But she didn't realise that, as this is not a public forum, it doesn't apply here.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....