style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5260 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think you will find that it will be clearly stated in the terms and conditions, not just of Welcome's PPI but in all PPI policies, that they will not pay out for voluntarey Unemployment.

Sorry but that is a standard condition of PPI in General.

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

Thanks Ian iam about to send away my SAR to their head office & local branch will be handed in personally the only problem i have is they told me to claim the insurance for this failing that iam after the charges against my account will be in touch Archie

THANKS to Ian & its me & only me i sent my SAR to welcome head office today I also took a hand delivered copy into local office I was told they will deal with it & will be in touch . NOT holding my breath but at least i got the ball rolling watch for the fireworks will be in touch

Good luck, and if we can be of any help just shout..

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

Good luck, and if we can be of any help just shout..

Hello Archie,

Good for you....if you do not try...you do not get:))))) I am glad my advise also helped you to start fighting:))))

Ian is a great help...i have checked his replys on other threads..and you are lucky he is helping you and giving you advises....He never helps me:)))))))))) He ignores my thread:))))))))))) :-)

Keep us updating))))

Carphone Warehouse WON £195.00

Welcome Finance in Court. N244 accepted.

Barclaycard WON with contractual, PPI and charges for time spent and letters sent

Halifax solo, switch, Credit Classic, Halifax one Itsme Vs Halifax 2 accounts

Creation Finance Prelim received offer of £79.88.... Itsme VS Creation Finance

Vodafone overcharged Vodafon.. anything that could be done?

U know where the scales r:)))))

Hi Itsme,

I will have a look at your threads later today, I try and get to read as many as I can and occasionaaly I miss a few..lol

Ian