My £42000 claim

crfx250
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6297 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This isn't going to wind them up. They'll give this to the YTS to deal with. A much better way to wind them up would be to do a proper claim for loads of money. You propable have a good case to get loads of charges back, but you've got sod all chance with this claim.

Robertxt

You just dont get it do you.

I actually covered these points in my previous posts and you've already responded. My guess is you cant read. I suggest you ask an adult for some help on that one. And get your hair cut.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Robertxt

I actually covered these points in my previous posts and you've already responded. My guess is you cant read. I suggest you ask an adult for some help on that one. And get your hair cut.

No you don't get it.

People here have been willing to help you to do something to retrieve the ridiculous position you have put yourself in by apparantly making a claim in this way.

If you want help we will help you. If you want to lose your claim, have substantial costs awarded against you and be ignored, you can carry on as you are.

As I said, I'm doing things this way for fun and not to score legal brownie points on CAG. If I lose you can rest assured I'll be retaining the services of a solicitor to fight em thier way

I don't think anyone is accusing you of trying to score brownie points. The only way to successfully claim is to do things the correct way. Fair enough, you're not bothered about the money so we'll ignore that point. Each to their own and all that.

If you lose you won't be able to do the same claim again with or without a solicitor. You only have one chance to get it right (unless I'm mistaken, but I don't think you can redo a lost claim.

I will watch your thread purley out of interest to see exactly how far you get. I'm willing to admit myself wrong (and I'm sure everyone else will) if you actually get anywhere with it.

Robertxc, please explain YTS - I haven't seen that before although I'm sure it's something I probably know, just haven't seen the anacronym before.

If you found this post useful please click on the scales above.

Egg - £400 - Prelim sent. On hold.

Mint - On the list Est £800

GE Capital - On the list (3 accounts!) Est £4000

MBNA - £545 Prelim sent 13/11/2006

LBA sent 1/12/2006

£350 partial payment received 18/12/2006.

Full settlement received 20/1/07

NatWest - Est £4000 not incl interest

Data Protection Act Sent 10/1/07

Statements received 24/1/07

Prelim sent 3/2/07

Full Settlement received 22/2/07

The contents of this post are the sole opinions of The Cornflake and not necessarily the opinions of any other members of this group. They do not constitute sound legal or financial advice and if in doubt you are advised to seek advice from a qualified professional

...please explain YTS - I haven't seen that before although I'm sure it's something I probably know, just haven't seen the anacronym before.

Youth Training Sheme

Mindzai & Lucid vs Lloyds TSB

Mindzai's Account - Partial settlement offer rejected

Joint Account - Partial settlement offer rejected

Spreadsheet for compound contractual interest and statutory (s69) interest:

Download v1.9 [Tested with Excel 97-2007 and OpenOffice 2]

PLEASE NOTE: You should fully research contractual interest before you use that functionality of this spreadsheet. If in any doubt please use it to calculate 8% interest under s69 County Courts Act 1984.

Hey lighten up you lot. Where's your sense of humour? As I said, I'm doing things this way for fun and not to score legal brownie points on CAG. If I lose you can rest assured I'll be retaining the services of a solicitor to fight em thier way but until then, I'm gonna have a giggle or two along the way. And I dont give a monkeys about the financial consequences because fortunately I dont have to.

The only people I'm winding up is the bank. Please find below:

In the Northampton County Court

Claim Number 7QZ09374

Claim Description Bank money 2

Court Address: NN1 2LH Northampton 21-27 St. Katharine's Street

Claimant[address removed for oP security]

First Defendant Barclays bank plc London 1 Churchill PlaceBarclays Bank Plc

E14 5HP

Particulars of Claim

Unlawfull penalty charges incured between

1977 and 2000. Barclays have told me that

they refuse to look at these charges

further back than 6 years as 'contractual

claims are subject to a statute of

limitations for a six year period'.

But I, and many other people and

organisations, believe that the contract is

unlawful and therefore cannot be valid. That

being the case, these penalty charges are

simply a form of theft which is not subject

to a statute of limitations.

I mean if the roles were reversed and I had

robed the bank 7 years ago, could I play

the same card? Err no.

Therefore I have calculated the amount

being claimed based on the charges made

during 2001 to 2003 for which I have

statements for.

Amount claimed 38576.00

Court fee 400.00

Solicitor.s costs 0.00

Total amount 38976.00

Issue date 25/01/2007

Service date 30/1/07

Well crfz250, good luck to you! The one point you seem to have missed is that this site is what it states 'consumer action group' and the majority of campaigners here are not so financially secure as you appear to be. So if you just seem to come along onto this site and show us how you enjoy watching a puppet show with you as the puppeteer and the bank as the puppets, you are really not impressing too many people and you are actually not really helping the cause of all the people who set this place up in the first place. You are making a mockery of ALL consumers who believe in a just cause and the banks and the courts will sit back and rub their hands with glee through your total lack of 'knowledge' regarding all legalities,albeit if it is just to have 'fun'. Remember it took a lot of guts for the guys who set up the 'legal advice' that is helping us eejeets here! So maybe you should grow up and get a life!

nervous.

Stange way to have fun.... Cant say it floats my boat that much, but each to their own. Enjoy your game.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

NatWest £4940 with contract interest prelim sent 13/11/06

Recieved first bogoff letter 18/11/06

HSBC £320 with contract interest, prelim sent 12/11/06

Natwest Visa £825 with contract interest, prelim sent 15/11/06

Barclaycard S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 7/11/06

MBNA S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 7/11/06

Shell Visa S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 15/11/06

Amex S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 7/11/06

This has to be a windup?

If it isn't then good luck. However I would probably get someone to check your letters and paperwork for spellings and grammar before sending them off.

You can't use the term errr no in something like this.

ps : Incurred has 2 r's in it and robbed has 2 b's.

Youth Training Sheme
Showing your age there, Mindzai...;)

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

Robertxt

When you have as much nous as Robertxc, then you will be justified in your beligerent attitude to people who are better than you.

Until such time, I disassociate myself from you.:mad:

Rooster-UK.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Lol

Dont Rush - Take Your Time - Dont always take me seriously

:p

If you feel i have helped you then click

Here, if you feel i have not helped you then click Here, if you want to complain about this go Here, if you would like bank secrets then go Here.

MBNA - Case Charges+PPI+CI+LA+Damages+costs

RBS Credit Card - Case Charges+CI+LA+Costs

Barclays - Case Charges+CI+LA+Damages+costs

Halifax - Case Charges+CI+Damages+costs

Online Finance - Case Charge+CI+Damages+costs

Showing your age there, Mindzai...;)

I don't really know what they are (I'm 25), I suppose they were a bit before my time! Just know the Accronym from somewhere.

Mindzai & Lucid vs Lloyds TSB

Mindzai's Account - Partial settlement offer rejected

Joint Account - Partial settlement offer rejected

Spreadsheet for compound contractual interest and statutory (s69) interest:

Download v1.9 [Tested with Excel 97-2007 and OpenOffice 2]

PLEASE NOTE: You should fully research contractual interest before you use that functionality of this spreadsheet. If in any doubt please use it to calculate 8% interest under s69 County Courts Act 1984.

I was a YTS in Debenhams in Edinburgh in...ooohhh....1985, I think. Basically, it allowed an employer to take on a youngster for about £36 per week, half of which was paid by the government. You would be a YTS for a year, after which it was expected that the employer would take you on full time. A nice idea, which worked well at highly skilled places like Rolls-Royce, but at most retail places they just got rid of all the YTS's at the end of the year and took on another bunch.

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

This is a great thread for cheering peeps up, i havent laughed so much in ages, everyone is entitled to their opinion and we must all appreciate that, however it is a serious situation claiming back charges knowing you may well have to appear in court and explain why you are claiming, that needs a lot of time, effort, and knowledge of what you are talking about, none of which i beleive you have used in your claim and without seriously considering what people have told you on this site you will not reach the doorsteps of a courtroom and the only fun that you refer to will be on the side of the lawyers for whom you will be paying their costs, never min d though as your costs should be quite low as a lawyer wont take too long to have it struck out.

as your costs should be quite low as a lawyer wont take too long to have it struck out.

Classic, wasnt going to post anymore on this thread only here for the laughs, glad i came now !!!

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

The judge is going to take one look at that claim & either laugh till he cries (as will the court clerks) & strike it out. Or he may even let it proceed just so he can have a look at the person who submitted it..

If it is struckout then the claimant can re-issue..........after taking sensible advice

I cant really say what I think of your attitude towards people who are trying to help you, I would be edited. In particular the Mods/Site helpers, consider yourself fortunate that I am not green or this thread would be in file 13.

On a more serious note, I believe that you dont have to worry about the money? Is that why you are not claiming interest? If you want I am good friends with Elvis I can get him to drop the claim off for you he can take Lord Lucan as his bodyguard as the court fee is quite large, (we at CAG cant afford £400) It may take longer to deliver as they will be riding bareback on Shergar whilst Elfs and Pixies sprinkle lucky moon dust in front of them. Just let me know.

Funny how CRfx boy has gone very quiet now huh...

i have not laughed at a thread as much since i read Stevo's thread when meagain totally trashed it. Quite hilarious.

Quite clearly CRF250 is a windup merchant, i reckon he works for a bank and is just trying to get a reaction, obviously nobody would be that stupid in real life. He is trying to lead fellow CAG members astray with his idiotic talk.

Dont Rush - Take Your Time - Dont always take me seriously

:p

If you feel i have helped you then click

Here, if you feel i have not helped you then click Here, if you want to complain about this go Here, if you would like bank secrets then go Here.

MBNA - Case Charges+PPI+CI+LA+Damages+costs

RBS Credit Card - Case Charges+CI+LA+Costs

Barclays - Case Charges+CI+LA+Damages+costs

Halifax - Case Charges+CI+Damages+costs

Online Finance - Case Charge+CI+Damages+costs

Yes, this thread has a sense of deja vu about it.

Before Christmas there was a thread started with a very contentious first post (I won't mention the user name, for fear of prompting his retuen!:o ).

We all rose to the bait, whereupn he disappeared, we know not where!

Elsinore

I particularly liked the bit about "I threw the money across the counter" to paraphrase & "they had to open up an account".

Err no they didn't they could have kept the cash nice & safe whilst they called the police to tell them some nutter was knocking about using wads of money as an offensive weapon

It was all very interesting and quite funny to start with but it's getting boring now. If we are going to carry on this thread, can't we find a new angle ? For example, there's a crfx250 on EBay who does a nice line in negative feedback - calls people "xxxx" etc - sounds familiar ? Mind you, they probably deserved it. Regards, Mad Nick

Abbey £8370 settled 17 Apr 07

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6297 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks