My £42000 claim

crfx250
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6296 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

He says he doesnt need the money and is doing it for a laugh, however even if you were a millionair you wouldnt want to just throw £42000 away !

This guy is either mental or just having a laugh with us all.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

NatWest £4940 with contract interest prelim sent 13/11/06

Recieved first bogoff letter 18/11/06

HSBC £320 with contract interest, prelim sent 12/11/06

Natwest Visa £825 with contract interest, prelim sent 15/11/06

Barclaycard S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 7/11/06

MBNA S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 7/11/06

Shell Visa S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 15/11/06

Amex S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 7/11/06

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Terminator
Elvis Cor! can you get me an autograph.

Yeah and can I have autographs of th whole Arsenal team and Mouriniho's as well:D

crfx, if you get your £42000 with a claim like this i will walk from Lands End to John o Groats with my pants on my head... You make a march hare look sane.

Just my proffesional opinion.

Thanks for your post and your opinion, which I have no doubt is of the highest calibre.

I was under the misapprehension that I'd made it clear I did not seek proffesional advice but having re-read my post, I now of course realise that ''If I need any advice I'll ask a proffesional'' could easily be interpreted as 'Could I have some proffesional advice please'.

Please accept my apologies.

ps now I'm confused...I thought windup was a term used when gently patting babies after feeding. I stand corrected. Also 'err no' only really needs a couple of 'r's.

Guest The Terminator
Thanks for your post and your opinion, which I have no doubt is of the highest calibre.

I was under the misapprehension that I'd made it clear I did not seek proffesional advice but having re-read my post, I now of course realise that ''If I need any advice I'll ask a proffesional'' could easily be interpreted as 'Could I have some proffesional advice please'.

Please accept my apologies.

ps now I'm confused...I thought windup was a term used when gently patting babies after feeding. I stand corrected. Also 'err no' only really needs a couple of 'r's.

No: That is bring your wind up as in burp:D

I particularly liked the bit about "I threw the money across the counter" to paraphrase & "they had to open up an account".

Err no they didn't they could have kept the cash nice & safe whilst they called the police to tell them some nutter was knocking about using wads of money as an offensive weapon

Its also complete rubbish :rolleyes: with the FSA's regulations for money laundering etc he would not have had a cat in hell's chance of immediately opening a new account with a wad of cash, whatever his motives.....methinks he is a troll, and a very unpproffesionnalle one at that.

If you think my advice has been helpful, please click on the scales to the left :) thank you!

Non illegitimi carborundum

I wish I was a glow worm,

A glow worm's never glum!

How can you be grumpy,

when the sun shines out yer bum?! :p

Amex * 2 *** WON *** Settled

Marbles ****WON*** In full settlement

Capital 1 ***WON*** In full settlement

MBNA ***WON**** In full settlement

Barclaycard ***WON*** In full settlement

Barclays Bank - ***WON*** In full settlement

Abbey ***WON*** In full settlement

Abbey (Mrs Chorlton) ***WON*** In full settlement

Abbey (Mr and Mrs C) - MCOL submitted 16/5/07

I did YTS at Travellers Fare on Waterloo Station -they couldnt get any schoolleavers 'cos it was such a rubbish "skill" (serving cups of tea to tramps at 3:00 am) so opened it up to kids at school in the areas a "holiday" job and pre-'A' level training...I am still scarred!

If you think my advice has been helpful, please click on the scales to the left :) thank you!

Non illegitimi carborundum

I wish I was a glow worm,

A glow worm's never glum!

How can you be grumpy,

when the sun shines out yer bum?! :p

Amex * 2 *** WON *** Settled

Marbles ****WON*** In full settlement

Capital 1 ***WON*** In full settlement

MBNA ***WON**** In full settlement

Barclaycard ***WON*** In full settlement

Barclays Bank - ***WON*** In full settlement

Abbey ***WON*** In full settlement

Abbey (Mrs Chorlton) ***WON*** In full settlement

Abbey (Mr and Mrs C) - MCOL submitted 16/5/07

crfx250 why are you here? you say you dont need the advice that this forum has to offer, or the money, so why bother?

It doesnt make sense, you must be a mole. When you go back to your banking job in the morning be sure to tell them that you have failed to lead us astray with your posts, they will be most dissapointed!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

NatWest £4940 with contract interest prelim sent 13/11/06

Recieved first bogoff letter 18/11/06

HSBC £320 with contract interest, prelim sent 12/11/06

Natwest Visa £825 with contract interest, prelim sent 15/11/06

Barclaycard S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 7/11/06

MBNA S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 7/11/06

Shell Visa S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 15/11/06

Amex S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 7/11/06

still slightly ammused that this thread is still going.

Dont Rush - Take Your Time - Dont always take me seriously

:p

If you feel i have helped you then click

Here, if you feel i have not helped you then click Here, if you want to complain about this go Here, if you would like bank secrets then go Here.

MBNA - Case Charges+PPI+CI+LA+Damages+costs

RBS Credit Card - Case Charges+CI+LA+Costs

Barclays - Case Charges+CI+LA+Damages+costs

Halifax - Case Charges+CI+Damages+costs

Online Finance - Case Charge+CI+Damages+costs

Guest The Terminator

I don't think crfx250 is a mole more of an ..........As I said many post's ago your chances of convincing a judge are the same odds as the banks wiping the national debt clean.If you've got something constructive to post then do it otherwise don't take the p out of the people who use this site sorry I'll rephrase that don't take the p out of everybodys intelligence who use's this site and that includes Bankfodders(no offence Bankfodder).lol

You know I must admit I think you guys were right all along. I did screw up my claim didnt I?. Especialy leaving out the 2nd r in 'incurred. And now its too late to change it and chances are I wont get another opportunity. Mmm bummer.

But hold on, perhaps if I could strike up a bit of a relationship with one of

the suits over at Barclays head office, say the group chief executive, grease a palm or two, perhaps he'll put in a good word for me at customer relations.

Sorted. This'll go out registered mail first thing.

To: Mr John Varley

Group Chief Executive

1 Churchill Place

London E14 5HP

Dear Mr Varley

I am writing regarding your net profits in recent years which I'm sure you'll agree are very small indeed. It must be enormously disappointing after putting in so much hard work and effort only to be rewarded with a bottom line of a paltry £178 trillion. It must be sooooo difficult to motivate youself yet you somehow manage to carry on in the face of adversity with

the same passion, dignity and not to mention honesty. I have nothing but the highest admiration and respect for you personaly and your bank as a whole. You're a hero.

Is it really true the entire UK banking industry only managed to coin in £4.6 billion from current account penalty charges alone last year? Talk about tough times. It baffles me how you manage to keep the ship afloat.

But I want you to know that the whole nation is right behind you and soon every decent citizen throughout the land will be digging deep into thier pockets and donating all they possibly can to help you through these desperate times.

Myself and my family have been very busy raising funds already. Although I'm blind, limbless and confined to a hospital bed, I've tried to do my bit by washing cars, busking and even selling my kidneys to the highest bidder (the pair fetched a heart-warming £1.72p on e-bay!} as well the 11 quid my 7 year old raised since I put her on the game. Bless her.

So please find enclosed £100. Not much I know but at least it'll get you a half decent bottle of claret.

Also expect a package from my elderly mother who's put together a few tins of soup and a packet of low fat muffins for you and your family. She's terribly worried that your dire financial state may mean you're not eating properly.

Pip pip!

Mr xxxxxxx

I think this thread has gone far enough - Thread Closed

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6296 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks