1875 V Hsbc

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5212 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Just after some advice really.

I started the claim process and got up to the stage were I was about to go to the small claims section, but got a letter today from the bank re an offer. They have offered me less as you have all said they would but they have the amount I claimed for wrong so the offer is not much less than I actually claimed for! AND I claimed up until October 2006 but the letter states that they have only taken it up to July 2006.

My question is as Im getting married in 7 weeks and the money is much needed, can I make a second claim at a later date for the amounts after July 2006?

Hi gem,

Normally I would say go for it all but I can understand with a wedding only 7 weeks away you need the money now. I am frantically saving for my daughters wedding but it is still over a year away. Congratultions on getting most of your money and have the best day ever:D

Hi gem,

Normally I would say go for it all but I can understand with a wedding only 7 weeks away you need the money now. I am frantically saving for my daughters wedding but it is still over a year away. Congratultions on getting most of your money and have the best day ever:D

Thanks we have been saving a lot but the money now would just help, wedding costs just seem to spiral! be warned lol

yes, but be aware that apparently hsbc is pretty sure to close your account when you file a second time.

Hi yeh from reading this forum I know there is a chance of this, but to be honest the way we have been treated by them and the extent and amount of charges we have had for very little cause I would be happy at this time to move banks!. I think ill be sure if i do try again to get my new account sorte before for the inevitable.

If i was asked to close my account would this have an impact on my credit rating or such like?