vahana32

"maintenance Charges"

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4554 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello all,

Apologies if this has already been answered previously, but I've gotten a bit lost in sight with its (helpful) matrices of threads, libraries, info, etc.

I have gotten the bank to send me their charges (which they have neglected to send the last two years -- i.e. they've only sent up to 2004, idiots!) and I note "account maintenance" charges, £28 each whack. This is in relation to my being overdrawn.

Can I claim for these charges as well? I would think so, but I haven't seen anything (yet) on this site that says so.

Cheers in advance for any help provided. :rolleyes:

Regards,

Vahana

I've had the same and I have claimed them all back. I have not yet had a claim settled but I did get two different settlement offers which i never accepted.I am at the court stage and as yet they have not challenged the charges totals that i have sent but there is still time.

Advice given is purely my opinion, and is not based on any legal training.

BOS Credit Card...........................Hearing Date 07/02/07

Full Settlement..............................13/02/07

BOS Bank Account .........................total charges £8,655.92

1st offer..............................................£1620.00 01/12/06 Rejected

2nd offer.............................................£3255.00 03/01/07 Rejected

Summary Action victory.................£1499.02 22/03/07

Full and Final offer............................£7,200 19/04/07

Pict...............

I have gotten the bank to send me their charges (which they have neglected to send the last two years -- i.e. they've only sent up to 2004, idiots!) and I note "account maintenance" charges, £28 each whack. This is in relation to my being overdrawn.

Can I claim for these charges as well? I would think so, but I haven't seen anything (yet) on this site that says so.

Yes you can claim those maintenence charges