Geordiegirl99 vs A&L

geordiegirl99

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5633 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent first letter asking for charges to be refunded on 17th January, got reply within two days refusing to accept that I had been unfairly charged and the OFT ruling only applied to credit cards and that I had been charged correctly in line with the terms and conditions of my account.

Today the 24th January, I have posted my Letter Before Action, not holding out much hope though. 30th Jan got response from A&L from LBA basically saying F off we are unable to assist you any further. Do I have to wait until the 14 days are up before i go to money claim or can I start court action straight away? your help would be appreciated

you will get more or less the same response to your LBA - from what ive read on here A&L wait til you start court action (shows you are serious) they acknowledge then settle within the 28 days...

I got my standard f off response to LBA now am waiting the 14 days before I start my MCOL - good luck guys!

i am trying to claim through MCOL when i put the address of defendant in Alliance Leicester Plc:, , Bridle Road, Bootle, Merseyside GIR 0AA it is coming up The address details you have provided are outside of England and Wales.

Whats that all about, have i got the right Address

am trying to claim through MCOL when i put the address of defendant in Alliance Leicester Plc:, , Bridle Road, Bootle, Merseyside GIR 0AA it is coming up The address details you have provided are outside of England and Wales.

am trying to claim through MCOL when i put the address of defendant in Alliance Leicester Plc:, , Bridle Road, Bootle, Merseyside GIR 0AA it is coming up The address details you have provided are outside of England and Wales.

I am using Alliance & Leicester plc. Carlton Park, Narborough Leicester LE19 0AL. This is actually their registered office as specified on their website, so should be the right one.

The address at the Leicester is indeed their registered head office, so that is fine, but you can also claim against A+L Plc, Bridle Road, Bootle, Merseyside as this is the customer support centre that is dealing with all claims, but note, the Post Code should now read "L30 4GB". Either address will get you claims through correctly.