Us V HALIFAX

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6238 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What have you sent so far, am confused, was this in reply to your LBA or Prelim?

Sorry I got you confused there,

I sent the following letters

1st - Letter requesting my statements

2nd - Letter requesting they refund me all my charges and I enclosed a breakdown of all charges

We are very worried about what we are doing

:mad:Trying to sort my credit file out :mad:

OK with your now, yes keep to your timetable, count down the 14 days from the day they received your prelim, don't worry about their timetable it will only delay you. Keep us posted.

• 2 weeks later...

Further Help Needed

I am @ the stage of LBA, I sent that off 11days ago and now I am a little worried. I need help NOW.

I have not heard anything back from HBOS, I know they got the letter as I sent it recorded delivery.

Where do I got from here? Am I really gonna take these muppets to court.

Should I call it a day now????

No, don't panic you are doing everything right, at 14 day stage you have 2 options, you can either go straight to court action where you can claim 8% statutory, you can either fill in form N1 which you can get from this site and either send or take to the court or fill in Money Claim Online and do it at home BUT if you are not bothered about the 8% you can always give them a ring, just point out you would like to come to a settlement and that you are just asking for your charges and it would save them court fee and 8% interest. I have settled 2 halifax and 1 hsbc claim this way.

Marcellepp- I would not contact them- I would file MCOL, get the full wack! at the end of the day, this is your money they've unlawfully taken, get it back!

• Haha 1

AB123uk

IF MY COMMENTS ARE USEFUL, PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES!

Halifax Staff Current Account WON

Lloyds WON

Yorkshire WON

Halifax Staff Visa WON

If CAG Helped you..... Why not help CAG!

Click Donate at the top of the forum!

Oyster- I fought the Lloyds will have it's mark in history- have you downloaded your Official Charges Track?

I have decided not to contact them via phone/email. I will allow them an extra few days and after that I will go down the court route.

* If I get to that I will def need support :mad: