JackG - V- Barclays Bank

JackG
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5756 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evenin' Jack (and saintly1)

I think I can save my breath (well my typing finger anyway) LOL, by referring you to my comments in #249 - nothing has changed since then, |Jack - but nice to have you back on board after your ongoing computer trouble - hope that's it fixed for a while now, Ma'am.........:)

Regards

Johnny :D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

• 2 months later...

Hellooooo again anyone out there - feel like its a ghost town here at the moment.

has anyone heard outcome of court case taking place 7th and 8th July, been searching Net but can't find anything at all. Logged on here every night but seems no news available so thought I'd post

hope all ok and working hard

best wishes

Hi jack , lovely to hear from you again..... you have a good point there - the silence is deafening LOL!

good evening Saintly1 - Have you heard anything about the latest pow-wow?

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi Jack and Johnny,

This is all I could find just now - BBC NEWS | Business | Decision awaited on historic fees

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Thanks for that slick - not much to cheer about there then :(, except the 8% interest building up - :)

Every time I read about this the objectives of the OFT case seem to have changed - I'm beginning to smell a sell-out along the line somewhere.....:eek:

What's your feeling slick.......?

Nemo me impune lacessit

TBH, Johnny, I think speculation at the mo is pointless.

There'll be dealings and shinnanegans (?sp) somewhere along the way as ever but I'm no better informed than the next man.

Guess we'll just have to sit it out a bit longer. :rolleyes:

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Yes, know you're right slick, :)- I was just putting my thoughts into words really....... so it's still 'wait & see' , Jack............... :rolleyes::D

Nemo me impune lacessit

hi you two

thanks for the info Slick and Johnny. will keep logging on to see if anything new happening.......... still, could be waiting a long time

Nice to hear from you two again. Got to keep pounding away I suppose until breakthrough

best wishes to you both

Thanks jack, best wishes to you too - will try to keep you up to speed if anything breaks.......

Lovely to hear from you again..... :)

Nemo me impune lacessit