• Tweets

• I think I read the other day that sadly some people have caught Covid in hospital.   Also that people have gone in for non-virus reasons and when tested have turned out to be asymptomatic but positive.   I don't know where they're counted.
    • not a lot he can do sadly esp as <12mts new licence holder?     Speed Enforcement Guidance.pdf
    • Apparently around 23% of those in hospital 'with' Covid are not there 'for' Covid but for other reasons.  I'd like to think this is one reason why the numbers of hospitalised cases among the vaccinated can seem high.  Does strike me as a ridiculous way of reporting the figures when they're trying to overcome vaccine hesitancy.  Feeds anti vaxxers arguments.  
    • we dont need to see the claimform   simply complete this.   and post up the defence you filed please.      
    • Update   i have received my SAR but it only has the correspondence attached that hmrc have already sent me, notes from the telephone conversation I had with my case worker and a note between her and a colleague saying that they wouldn’t impose a penalty. Please see below…   “I refer to your recent SAR request and attach our response together with all relevant documents. Please note that certain details have been removed from some of the documents for security purposes.   Sandra Patrick | ISBC C&A Agent Compliance Team |Indv and Small Business Compliance | HM Revenue and Customs| BX9 1LE | | Tel 03000 523401  | [email protected]   Please note that email is not a secure medium and if you choose to transmit commercially sensitive information regarding your company or its business practices via email to HMRC you do so at your own risk.     In the above case opening letters were issued 23 February 2021 for 2017/18-2019/20. A reply was received from the customer (tel call followed by email documents) and we are now ready to restart.   This case is similar to one that you have recently looked at for me in that the customer was naïve/trusted her agent and it is doubtful whether careless behaviour would be supported if the case went to Tribunal. I believe we should classify this as MDTRC and not charge a penalty.   Please can you confirm your agreement to both FRB and no penalty   Email from Tech Team 15/06/2021 Subject: EIS CASE - I agree that this case should be treated as MDTRC for the reason stated. There is no evidence of deliberate behaviour, and I doubt if she will be so trusting again. Therefore it seems highly unlikely that she is going to repeat her mistake. Internal Notes 12/07/2021   Technical advice sought re the particular circumstances of this case. An SA record was set up for expenses over £2,500. The return came in without these expenses so the SA record is automatically closed. Per technical advice, behaviour agreed as MDTRC. The customer placed trust in her agent   Please note that non-personal information relating to HMRC’s internal processes and guidance have been redacted or removed. Names of HMRC officers not directly involved in the compliance check have also been removed.   MDTRC - mistake despite taking reasonable care   I’ve also had a letter with the results of the review which I believe is the same response Dixon and Alvinsmalvin have had where they state although they empathise the responsibility lies with me to repay as I gave Fast Tax Rebates Ltd my information.     
  • Our picks

Cally V Nasty West I Won Got Cheque Today

Cally

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well done!!

Good to hear!

Woolwich N1 issued 15.01.07 £11k

Acknowledged 01.02.07

Defence Filed 15.02.07

AQ Filed 21.02.07

AQ Deadline 05.03.07

Woolwich AQ late, given till 16.03.07

29.03.07, Judgement rec, woolwich to pay up by 10.04.07

Money received 16.04.07

Nationwide MCOL issued 22.01.07 £1k

Settled in full 05.02.07:D

Account being closed

Appeared on Watchdog 20.02.07

Abbey Issue MCOL £5k 24.01.07

Defence Filed 21.02.07

29.03.07, AQ hearing set for 20.04.07 with other like cases.

11.04.07, Full settlement letter received for £5,769.12

congratulations cally:D :D :D i love it when natwest pay out, it gives me hope for my claim :D :D :D

:)I am not an expert at this, any advice i give is from reading posts on this site, its all in here somewhere :)

:) If i have helped please click the scales:)

NatWest Settled 16th february 2007----£3902.67 All charges, costs and s.69 interest

MBNA- S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 25th March 2007

MBNA missed deadline, LBA for SAR sent 8th May 2007

CCA request sent 8th May 2007