Complex

cherminate

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5638 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a massive wad of paperwork from Abbey in relation to my SAR. The problem is it may as well be written in chinese. There is a lot of information on microfiche and many letters which cover the history of the account. The house was repossessed in 20003 when I was unwell. I didn't ever respond to any letters and was in hospital for a period of time. I did have payment protrection insurance but this was never initiated.

I can't find a breakdown of any charges ( well items that are clearlry marked as actual charges). In summarys I have found admin fee £555, would this be a collection of charges or just a number they have decided on.

If anyone has any special interest or experience I could send you a sample sheet for you to ponder. Number crunchers please help I would be forever grateful.

Hey Cherminate.....Glad I've found you!! Guess what.....I received massive wad from Abbey yesterday too!!

Spent 7 hours since trying to interpret microfiche condensed tiny figures (using helpful (?????NOT) glossary of 400 numerical codes.......what's a

Type65/1/N Adjusting Relief Forward when it's at home!!!)

Phoned Abbey to ask for help ....lady who sent it (Jackie someone) said she doesn't understand it either.....couldn't pass me to whoever does....said someone would get back to me over coming WEEK!

Thought...can't let this beat me....another 3 hours gone...and it

HAS!

Mortgage a/c doesn't read like bank stmnt. All I know is we were with them from 1990 till 2002 (claimable from Jan 95) and as were in arrears most of that time there must be hefty charges hidden somewhere in

all that 'chinese'. I too have found 2 Admin fees £980 and £185.

I'll just wait around with you hoping someone may be able to help.

Failing that thought I might write saying they must provide me with information intelligable to normal client (not accounting boffin!!)

What do you think?

(Thought I might just being really thick!!)

Lellypea

2006 RatNest - Personal a/c:

JulyLBA, Aug Filed Claim, Oct Settled in full £7,000

2006 RatNest - Ltd Co a/c

JulyLBA, Aug Filed Claim, Oct Settled in full £8,000

2006 RatNest - Hub's a/c

JulyLBA, Aug Filed Claim,Sept Settled in full £1,000