Judgement Obtained Against Lloyds-What Next?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5221 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I've actually obtained judgement against Lloyds (£1505 inc. costs) because their solictors: Sechari Clark & Mitchell did not get the paperwork back to the court in time.

So I wrote to them with a copy of the judgement order and gave them a deadline of 15th January before warning them of further action. As today is the 19th and I still haven't heard anything I'm wondering what I can do next to get my cash out of them!

I phoned my county court office and they told me using bailiffs against a bank was "not realistic"..... although I am entitled to do that. So my question, is there any one who can advise what my next step should be if SCM continue to ignore my recorded delivery letters?

By the way, If anyone is still thinking about making a claim against Lloyds TSB Bank bank I hope this will give you an incentive, because at the moment SCM admin is bordering on the incompetent..

Hi Peter, I am in exactly the same boat. What is going on? I cannot believe they are just ignoring court orders!

My court said more or less the same thing, about me wasting my £55 sending bailiffs to a bank.

I think it must be their latest tactic, ignore everything and hope it all goes away! ha ha.

will watch your thread with interest!

Good luck, hope its all sorted out for you soon!:)