Failure to comply with the Data Protection Act ***WON***

Fulhamnick

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5461 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This was the letter I was going to send to Wandsworth County Court and cc' in Lloyds TSB's solicitors , do you think it covers everything:

"Re: Claim No

Upon receiving your letter dated 19th June 2007, I am writing to provide you with copies of the schedule of bank charges, that I am contesting and letters that I’ve sent to Lloyds TSB Bank requesting that the charges have been repaid.

I have also forwarded a copy of this letter and information contained to the defendants solicitor's.

Yours Sincerely,"

Any comments would be of great help.....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All you need to send to the Court and the Defendants solicitors is a simple letter informing them that you are enclosing a schedule of charges and 8%interest to support your court claim. There is no need to send copies of any other correspondence with it.

Just subscribing to this thread of yours Pen. I'm also missing a considerable amount of documentation. On Saturday, I e-mailed [email protected] with a Letter Before Action outlining what I required & I got this reply:

Dear Mr McIavelli

I have received a response from our Copy Statement Request Team this afternoon. They have confirmed that they have ordered the requested statements for you today.

They have also forwarded your email to our Service Recovery Centre in Andover.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. Alternatively, to obtain an instant answer, why not try using our Online Help Centre at http://lloydstsb.creativevirtual.com/LloydsTSB/. It answers over 90% of customers' questions.

Many Thanks

Graeme Brown

Email Support

Lloyds TSB

Lets hope that does the trick :rolleyes:

In the likely event that I don't get copies of my missing statements, I have just one question for someone who knows more than me (that's just about everyone on the site then :confused: )

Just how much do you claim for costs & how on earth can you qualify & quantify "distress"?

In your case Pen, I have no doubt that LTSB have caused you a considerable amount of grief!

Keep your chin up,

Best Wishes as always.

McIavelli (I'm not that devious really)

• 2 weeks later...

I recieved a letter on the Friday 6th July, saying that the bank would pay in full.

Straight away, I signed the form which was faxed and posted back to SCM. I am now awaiting payment, which I've been told by SCM will take about 14 days. So the money should be with me by the 20th. Is this what other people have found???

What do I need to do now re: moving my case to the "winners enclosure" and making a donation to CAG???

PS. The bank have misscaluclated my charges, interest and court fees and are offering to pay me back £150.00 more than I asked for. Am i going to tell them??? I don't think so.