New Claim - Another Capital One

doo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6117 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

But if they do pay the balance off your card.....just write back to them and say your previous letters have advised you wish to be paid by cheque and you will continue to court until payment is made this way.

Worked for me and I dont see why it shouldnt work for anyone else. Just make it clear in your letters that you wish to reclaim your charges and be reimbursed via cheque and not credited to your account.

Well said C Allen....I couldnt have put it better....this was what I was getting at earlier with Uk :)

Morgan Stanley

**Won 31.01.07 with CCI**

Capital One

**Won 19.04.07 with CCI**

Halifax current & Joint

Verbal S.A.R 11.01.07, stats recd 18.01.07

Halifax Visa prelim sent 26.01.07. Reply 31.01.07 Filed N1 on 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

GE Capital

Frazercard Prelim sent with CCI 27.01.07

Burtons Prelim sent with CCI 22.01.07

RBOS Visa S.A.R sent 12.01.07

Partners JJB card (Creation) *Won* with part interest - 15.02.07

Partners LLOYDS Account S.A.R 13.12.06 - stats recd 30.01.07. Prelim sent with CCI 01.02.07

Partners BOS Mastercard Offered all charges except £12. Refused. N1 filed 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Tanz, did you get as far as sending back allocation questionnaire? Mine is due on 10th May so may have to get that in with the Draft Order for Directions if I do not hear anything near to that date.

Doo, i'd send it in ASAP, that way it's in front of a judge faster so settlement will be faster, if the judge issues the order that is.

OK I GIVE IN

Halifax £3600 charges, won with C/I £6400

NatWest S.A.R-05/06/06

Bug**r all recieved 03/11/06

Prelim guesimate sent for £3000 03/11/06

Cr*p one CONNED statements 08/06 ROFLMAO

Cr*p one charges=£976

con int 34.9% £1,003.75 £1,979.75.

Thanks c allen, just thought nothing would be done until the 10th and both parties had returned the AQ, just thought cap one won't rush, but I will now get started, may get back to you if I have any questions.

ok. i could be wrong but the way i see it is the faster you complete things the faster they settle, hopefully:D

OK I GIVE IN

Halifax £3600 charges, won with C/I £6400

NatWest S.A.R-05/06/06

Bug**r all recieved 03/11/06

Prelim guesimate sent for £3000 03/11/06

Cr*p one CONNED statements 08/06 ROFLMAO

Cr*p one charges=£976

con int 34.9% £1,003.75 £1,979.75.

Thanks Tanz, did you get as far as sending back allocation questionnaire? Mine is due on 10th May so may have to get that in with the Draft Order for Directions if I do not hear anything near to that date.

Yes sent it back. No draft order orderered though.

Tanz

Yes sent it back. No draft order orderered though.

Tanz

Tanz

My undertanding was that a draft order is mandatory with the AQ; pls correct me if I'm wrong.

Doo

Howdy doody? Did you manage to get all your info sorted for the AQ?

Hi Paintball, yes got all the info off the site, AQ all done plus draft order. Have you got any news on your claim yet?

As for the draft order Paintball I think it is at the judge's discretion if they use it or not, some courts are using it and others are not, is that what you meant? Tanz will know more though as he has been this far before.

Tanz

My undertanding was that a draft order is mandatory with the AQ; pls correct me if I'm wrong. No its not mandatory, you don't even have to use it with the AQ. If you do though the judge may or may not order it. So far none of my claims which I have used the draft order have had the judge order it.

Doo

Howdy doody? Did you manage to get all your info sorted for the AQ?

Hi Paintball, yes got all the info off the site, AQ all done plus draft order. Have you got any news on your claim yet?

As for the draft order Paintball I think it is at the judge's discretion if they use it or not, some courts are using it and others are not, is that what you meant? This is correct doo

Tanz

Doo and Tanz

Thanks for this clarification.

I haven't heard anything yet from Court; Cap One have until 12 May to enter their defence (which Wendy Starr states that she will do) so I anticipate receiving notification of their defence and request for AQ from Court.

Will update my thread as soon as I have summat to report ... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well no update on my claim yet BUT O/H got letter today offering, FULL PAYMENT, charges, CCI and court costs plus default removal yaaaaaaaaa.

• Haha 1

Excellent doo, good for yooooou!

1 down...1 to go!

Morgan Stanley

**Won 31.01.07 with CCI**

Capital One

**Won 19.04.07 with CCI**

Halifax current & Joint

Verbal S.A.R 11.01.07, stats recd 18.01.07

Halifax Visa prelim sent 26.01.07. Reply 31.01.07 Filed N1 on 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

GE Capital

Frazercard Prelim sent with CCI 27.01.07

Burtons Prelim sent with CCI 22.01.07

RBOS Visa S.A.R sent 12.01.07

Partners JJB card (Creation) *Won* with part interest - 15.02.07

Partners LLOYDS Account S.A.R 13.12.06 - stats recd 30.01.07. Prelim sent with CCI 01.02.07

Partners BOS Mastercard Offered all charges except £12. Refused. N1 filed 20.03.07 - Judgement granted, sent in the bailiffs

Nice one. . .hang in there doo . .not long now..

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Well done Doo. :D :D

At least now its 1 less to worry about. So hopefully not long until yours is done.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Thanks everyone, it's all much appreciated - nice to have lots of support it really does make a difference. Sonja and Bill, what can I say, always there. DS, you were right, you know these banks far too well. SS thanks as always. Also thanks to UK. Now all carry on watching this space.