help! what next?????

lyndseyr
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6304 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have received all statements from barclays and added them up and sent off the amount i wanted back as suggested,

i receiced a letter back saying they would refund back half of the amount , as suggested i sent back the reply and suggested that i would accept it only as partial payment.

This was about 3 weeks ago and i havent heard back since, what do i do now, im confused, have i blown getting any money back at all?

what letter do i send now??

I only have limited experience Lyndsey but you should now send the Letter Before Action, they have had more than 14 days to respond to your original request and you have rejected their offer.

Barclays said if I hadn't responded within 8 weeks of their offer that they would consider the case closed so you haven't blown it.

Make sure you make them stick to your timescales though, don't let things drift or they won't think you are serious

Good Luck!

Yeah, just continue with your course of action aganist the timetable you set.

I think Barclays sometimes don't reply to the 'Thanks that's half of it...' letter, so just move on to the next stage...

Hope that helps

Peter

Sign my petition to the Prime Minister here:

PETITION

Thanks

Peter

!!!WON!!!