glyn and lucie v's hsbc solicitors letter

glyn and lucie linton
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6280 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,

well this morning we received a letter from the banks solicitors asking us for a full break down of all charges plus costs and interest. they also stated in the the letter that if we do not get back to them then they will be unable to address our claim!. i find this ironic we sent the bank all the info which we were claiming, surely if you go to a solicitor you provide them with all information about your case?. is it up to us to supply there solicitor with this information?

what should i do, should i give there solicitor the info ?.

we are seeking nearly 7 grand in charges.

it also says .... at this juncture we are unable to address your claim without this information sought and which will serve to delay any potention resolution of this matter......

at this stage i don't know what to do..... i don't trust the bank let alone there solicitors!.

please someone help us out.

I am new to this so I don't know if you will consider my input.... I think it is wrong for the solicitors to threaten you with delaying the claim prosess, however I would provide them with the breakdown as this will speed up the recovery of your money. But like I said it is quite obscene for them to threaten you with delayed action....

Hi again i am just a newbie but i have done a fair bit of reading on here and i would advise to send those charges, then send them again and again if they ask. It would seem the banks will do anything to delay the claim so dont let the delay be handed to them and remember to send all schedule's/letters/communications recorded delivery so they cannot dispute anything. I have also seen others given the advice to ring once they have sent the charges to confirm receipt and hopefully hurry them along (moving your claim to the top of the pile type thing ;) )

• Preliminary letter sent 15/01/2007 received 16/01/2007 :cool:
  • LBA sent 29/01/2007 received 30/01/2007 8-)
  • Mcol filed on 12/02/2007 8-) acknowledged 14/02/2007