Fighting Fund For Mortgage Erc Recovery

The Avengers
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6098 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DEATHLORD

Hi All,

well don't know yet whay has happend to mollys case but just think we need a solicitor who will ork for us. I know a ouple here in London who would kick s...t but as always , howmany and how much?

We do really need to do thid as how many have cases going on and if we win then how much would then be in the fund?

Hi

We are willing to co-ordinate,an instant website costs very little as it only needs a page and a way to communicate via emial etc,We feel APaypal account will cost us loads,we originally used it for our business and we lost more in payments to them than we made.We now use Nochex a British based paypal as it were and the costs have been halfed.Also there is Protx which is also cheaper.We do feel that if we find a solicitor first they can hold money,they are also officers of the court so hopefully can be trusted and there will be no costs.!!!

We are happy to co-ordinate this ,if everyone is happy,and we are happy to ask other meber to help with IT bit,we just need sugeestions for a domain name to co-ordinate this.

Please get back to us.

I know I keep banging on about this .......but to me the immediate priority is to put Morgy's mind at rest over the almost 5K bill.

In any disaster (....and most of us would regard recent events as such for Morgy...) the aid is two pronged........Immediate relief for those 'on the ground'....and the long term strategy.

This huge bill would have Morgy's name on the top when it drops through HER door. We all know the crushing loneliness and fear of THAT scenario.

Morgy has bravely indicated that they can't take what she hasn't got....but the trouble is in many ways they can....with financial pressure tightening, credit markers, sleepless nights, etc.

The 'class' case seems a good idea as is the fighting fund. The ramifications and liabilities involved with these however are complex and far reaching, so one can understand CAG site's caution on these issues. The consideration and planning involved needs much, investigation, time and thought.

My concerns here are for the 'immediate' relief, i.e. some finances in place for Morgy. There is a huge swell of support in every sense for her plight, and in particular people wanting to contrubute some money FOR HER.

It would be wise to allow people to do this now while everyone is focussed, as (with the best will in the world) ...as the shock subsides...

inevitably people get on with their own lives and the opportunity is missed. (That is not to say that ongoing support is suddenly absent - just that the focus changes)

I know little about the means of getting my money to Morgy.....but that is just what I would like to do - no strings attached - I would like to send her my £20 for her peace of mind - if in the end it is not needed, then I would trust her to donate it approriately (hopefully CAG) but that would be her decision. This absolves any middle man (eg CAG site) of any responsibilities in the matter. (If I am mistaken in that - then I stand corrected)

As it would be unwise to reveal personal details for us to send donations thro the post..........what if Morgy opened a Post Office Box No. for anyone who wished to donate by cheque or postal order. Just a

thought....and I sincerely hope I have not stepped on anyones toes, or any issues of site protocol, with this suggestion.

In the meantime I'm right behind the exploring of Fighting Fund and Class

case possibilities. The issue of representation - who? - is a vital one, needing much enquiry and recommendation from those with in depth experience involving legal practices at national level.

Best wishes (particularly to you Morgy)

Lellypea

2006 RatNest - Personal a/c:

JulyLBA, Aug Filed Claim, Oct Settled in full £7,000

2006 RatNest - Ltd Co a/c

JulyLBA, Aug Filed Claim, Oct Settled in full £8,000

2006 RatNest - Hub's a/c

JulyLBA, Aug Filed Claim,Sept Settled in full £1,000

Sorry guys...think I've posted on wrong thread here......perhaps should be Morgy's 'Harsh letter....') Feel free to move it if nec. mods.

2006 RatNest - Personal a/c:

JulyLBA, Aug Filed Claim, Oct Settled in full £7,000

2006 RatNest - Ltd Co a/c

JulyLBA, Aug Filed Claim, Oct Settled in full £8,000

2006 RatNest - Hub's a/c

JulyLBA, Aug Filed Claim,Sept Settled in full £1,000

Similarly I will be pleased to assist.

Prelim letter sent to RBoS 8/8/06 letter passed to another department...and Tommy fob off arrived

LBA sent 29/8/06 £2646.64 claimed - no reply

Claim entered 26/09/06 £2716 + interest. Not acknowledged so Judgment requested 17/10/06

Judgment in default 28/10/06:lol:

Cheque finally arrived 24/11/06, ring Group Litigation on a daily basis - you know it makes sense...:D

GE Money prelims sent for ERCs and charges on 2 accounts 18/10/06

LBAs on 2 accounts sent 5/11/2006

2nd claim against RBoS in 10/11/06, with threat of compounded contractual interest, c'mon now, concentrate...

I am more than happy to help Morgy as his been said before - also, we mustn't forget that Barry has had a £500 bill today as well.

What I think needs to be done is that we need to roughly calculate how much we can get together from people who have said they are willing to help so that we know how much is being talked about.

We need to decide what to do with the money - whether it is to go towards a fund to hire a solicitor or to help Morgy first and I think we need to have a vote of some kind on that.

Avengers - what do you think? Am more than happy to help in any way possible.

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

I would be willing to join but fear it may come to late for me. I have a case management hearing on 13th February against Kensington and must say, I am not looking forward to it!

Please Click The Scales if I have been of help to you.

Kensington Mortgages withdrawn. no costs

NatWest Settled in full

Abbey Court Settled in Full

Capital 1 settled in full

Halifax settled in full :D

Hi willow,

This is my thread.http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgage-companies/23439-teddea-kensington.html. I have carried out two things today that could save my bacon, but I will not post until it's confirmed. Sorry to be mysterious, but I don't think the defendents are exactly trustworthy enough not to be monitoring.

Please Click The Scales if I have been of help to you.

Kensington Mortgages withdrawn. no costs

NatWest Settled in full

Abbey Court Settled in Full

Capital 1 settled in full

Halifax settled in full :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm definitely up for contributing to this. I paid over 6k as an ERC in November with GE Capital but have been so busy with moving etc. that I hadn't got round to claiming. I have to admit I'm now really nervous about doing so, but I'd definitely put my full weight and effort into a class action, helping however I could.

I am sitting pateilntly waiting for good news that will nail kensington.

Count me in for the fund to fight and support for Jamorgan.

Someone need to take the initiative and start this thing soon.

make sure we have enough to cover costs.

Is there any consumer group with a legal team that would join up with us?

lets look at all the options.

ps lottery funding for CAG - Fill in the claim form lol.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE! they want to suppor the diadvantaged lol.

CAG should register as a charity and rep the benefis also. 28p in every pound back fomt goverment.

SBFIDO

SBFIDO

Accredited Member of the CIEH

No more will I be bullied or harassed.

When informed that the call is recorded for training and monitoring I always say I don't want it used for training. :razz:

I always ask for the ICO registration information - they often dont have it, shame i never discuss my personal data unless I know they comply with the DPA.

Finally I always record calls and state at the start of there call. Although I don't have too.