Have a DMP with 6 creditors about to claim back bank charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6302 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I'm about to claim back my bank charges from FD which amass to over £4000. I have a DMP inplace with Payplan and owe about 6-7 creditors £40,000 in total. If I win (when) against FD, do I have to pay the entire settlement back into the DMP, or is it likely FD will chase me via DCA for their outstanding amount. Have many people had experience of this. Any experiences or advice would be gratefully recieved.

Dubliner:rolleyes:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

First Direct - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 29/12/06

Statements recieved 15/1/07 - >£3000 owed

Prelim sent 16.01.07

Partial offer received 01.02.2007

LBA and letter rejecting paltry offer sent 02.02.2007

MCOL filed mid Feb 07

AQ 26th March

BoS - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 29/12/06

Statements received 1.02.2007 - Prelim sent 02.02.2007

Hiya Dubliner - I`m in Belfast! dont quote me but - I think theres a chance they`ll take it off what you owe them...I know it might not be fair but at least theres a bit of your debt paid off....Or the other hand you could write clearly on your court form that you would like to be paid by cheque and see what happens...

we asked FD to pay in cheque format (they wanted to reduce their debt originally).

just tell them that you're making pro-rata payments and would like the payment sent to you so you can treat all your creditors fairly.

you should really use the refund to make pro-rata lump sum payments but of course that is entirely up to you.

• Confused 1