In court next week!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5055 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck gemma i have only just sent my first letters off and feel more scared now but people seem to really give you good advise so stay strong and tell then they can not possibly justify taking your money away from you good luck

Don't panic Gemma! I would imagine that they will settle tomorrow morning, Lloyds TSB seem to building up a reputation for making the process as stessfull as they possibly can for there customers. How charming of them! This is, surely, more stalling tactics. If they don't settle then .....as the Ministry of Defence state in times of crisis...

' Take a deep breath and carry on'

We are all behind you!!

Hibbit v Lloyds TSB -Classic Account Started August 2006

Claiming £2278.53.

Litigation in progress. AQ sent and AQ received from S,C&M.

:!:CASE STAYED UNTIL 21/01/07 TO ALLOW SETTLEMENT:!:

Hibbit v Lloyds TSB - Asset Mastercard started January

S.A.R sent

Hi Gemma,

Good Luck for tomorrow!! I have been watching your thread for a few days, I put my papers in to court on the 29th December and have not heard a thing back as yet, they have cashed the cheque so I guess things are progressing.

We await your report tomorrow. Best of Luck!!!

thanks guys, your all so supportive, makes me feel loads better.

My court date is at 10am tomorrow, which is good no time to stress over it in the morning. just been going over my 'speech' for tomorrow, was sitting there typing away, and I now think I could be lawyer! seriously how hard can it be??!!!! im just joking but got a good few pages of statements and questions to fight my case with!!

god im so stressed about it, and i never get stressed about anything!

well I will give it my best shot, and if I dont win at least I gave it my best, and if all else fails i'll cry!! although I think that will happen without me trying!! he he.

thanks again

Gemma x

Very best of luck Gemma. We are keeping everything crossed for you!! We are due in court next Tuesday so will be watching your thread closely.

Don't worry, whatever, you should be celebrating tomorrow.

Chin up hon..

Jo and Mick :D:D xx

I just wanted to wish you luck for today. I am like that, i cry at everything lol. God help the judge when i have to go to court! Get the tissues at the ready.

Natwest- reclaimed £600

LLoydstsb- £522 (about to send 1st letter)

Hi everyone,

well i did it! I went all the way to the court! with my legs going numb from the cold and i dont think the nerves helped! But they had faxed a settlement through the night before!!! so I WON!!!! BUT they are going to send a cheque however in the settlement letter to the court they didnt say how much exactly, but the judge said "the full amount, plus interest plus the court fees"! I will have to wait until the cheque arrives and it clears.

YAY! im so happy such a big sense of relief, (plus I really need the money!! He he)

Thanks for all you help and support its been really good to have you all behind me!

Just waiting for the cheque then this will all be over with.

Gemma x

(p.s i didnt cry either!!! HE HE)

Well done Gemma! Congratulations, all worth it in the end no?

Happy spending!

Hibbit v Lloyds TSB -Classic Account Started August 2006

Claiming £2278.53.

Litigation in progress. AQ sent and AQ received from S,C&M.

:!:CASE STAYED UNTIL 21/01/07 TO ALLOW SETTLEMENT:!:

Hibbit v Lloyds TSB - Asset Mastercard started January

S.A.R sent

It does seem that they are wasting court time, and using the legal process to deter people from following their claims.

Why file a defence if you are going to settle the majority of times before a hearing.

Congratulations by the way.........

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

Well done Gemma !!!! :D

I am glad it was worth it in the end, however I do think they are right old meanies:-x for dragging it out like that.

Here's hoping everyone else due in court has the same result eh??:)

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Well done Gemma!

Elsinore

BANK CHARGES CAMPAIGN CONTINUES - PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION

Aktiv Kapital £300.00 SETTLED IN FULL

Capital One £741.47 SETTLED IN FULL

Citi Cards £1221.00 SETTLED IN FULL

LTSB(personal) £3854.28 SETTLED IN FULL

LTSB(business) £7487.97 SETTLED IN FULL

What poor education I have received has been gained in the University of Life

Gemma,

Hope you're celebrating tonight. If not, feel free to have a right good moan and find out how to make the b's suffer with further action. Everything I've read on a number of websites now, say the same thing. Stick with it and it'll come out right. Best of luck and hoping to hear good news soon.

Regards

(as someone else called me for short) roapo

Well done Gemma. Great job

Uk

Some useful links.

FAQ's

Making Posts

Letter Template Library

Bank Contact Details

AQ Guide to Completion

Court Fees

Data Protection non Compliance

Witness Statements for Court Bundle

Banking Code Website

Limitations Act

Fast Track Costs

A-Z Index

Mis-Claim Tutorial

Step By Step Instructions

Remember: The Ark was built by amateurs-The Titanic by professionals.

Please click my scales if you find my advice helpful !

If your claim is successful, please donate 5% so that it can continue to help others.

Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

YOU CAN NOW COMPLAIN TO THE OFT ABOUT THEIR CONDUCT UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008.

Well done Gemma

I had been folllowing your story for the past week and couldnt be happier for you. I have my court case 2nd of March, BRING IT ON!!

Claiming £635 plus £80 costs against Lloyds. Politely asked in September, Moneyclaim online in October, referred to local court in December, court date given as 2nd March. As yet, no offers......:)

Another well done Gemma!

LTSB really are ****ers for making you go through all that stress for nowt.

At least the judge got to see their appalling tactics first hand.

The courts are getting tired with the Banks dragging it all out just to buy time to attempt to scare people off.

Shocking behaviour.

But well done on you. Enjoy :D