Council Tax and Bailiffs ref only - NO POSTS ALLOWED

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4794 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please can any one help me!!!

A bailiff came to my home and agained access tried to remove goods for an unpaid counil tax debt.the police arrived and he said hey has a liability order to remove goods but in the end we paid him x amount and he left and said we have 9 days to pay the rest or he will come in and remove goods even if no one is home.

Ive read that they need a levey to do this but i am not sure if he made list of goods and i did not sign anything before he left giving him walk in access please can some give me any advice

Thanks

Dec

they do need to list items first (levy).

did the police actually assist the bailiff or just tell you this? it may be important as the police officer would have been braking the law himself. police are not permitted to assist bailiffs, only to help keep the peace.

if the bailiff did levy items then they should have left you a copy sometimes called inventory of goods seized.

you should go to the council immediatly and explain the sittuation and request they put the account on hold. do not accept there reply that they cant do it, as they can. the bailiffs work for them.

write to the bailiffs and ask them for a copy of levy as they did not leave you one as they are required to do so.

if they have taken goods without first making a levy it is very possible they have commited an offence under Section 2 and Section 4 the Fraud Act 2006. receiving money obtained from a fraud.

I'm no expert in things really but i do have 36 years of experience in life, and some of those years fighting off bailiffs.

Nicknamed Victor Meldrew among friends as i love to complain!;)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend has had the bailiffs round (she did not answer the door) they left a letter and a demand for £867 . she can not pay and is suiscidal. i want to pay it weekly but only through the council. Can i just pop round to the town hall and start paying weekly there or do i have to notify the bailiffs first.

many thanks .

hi all, apoligies if similar to this has been answered ive not had time to read all the threads, my problem is this, i had problems with council tax and came to an arrangement with the bailifs which i duly paid, i had worked out that i owed £22.00 to clear the debt and paid the full amount to the bailifs, i then wrote a letter to the council asking for an up to date statement and the same one to the bailifs, i received a reply from the council in the form of a council tax adjustment notice stating that the full amount now owing to them up until april 2010 was £28.90 i then paid this, i did not get a reply to the letter i sent to the bailifs, so i assumed everything was now sorted, i came home a couple of weeks ago and a bailif had been round and pushed a letter through my door stating that £185.00 was immediately payable, the ref no on his letter was the same as the council one so i rang up the bailif who was named on the letter and explained my situation and he said if the council tax is paid thats it just forget about it, then i heard nothing for two weeks, and now a letter has arrived in the post from the bailif company stating that " £167.00 is due to xxx council (GM) -council tax 3" i phoned them to tell them its been paid up until 2010 and they said its not council tax its bailifs charges.

anyone any similar experience ? and also can they or will they still come after the fees even though the council tax bill is settled. btw, originally about two years ago i did let a bailif in (naive i know) who did an inventory of my possesions but i did not sign anything, any help would be appreciated.

Hi jony and arthur. You both sound like you have problems that you can already get a lot of help with here. If you haven't done so already, why not start your own thread? Tbh, I didn't even realise this thread was being added to until the other day as it's in the 'sticky zone'!

Good luck

Rae

Edited by RaeUK
typoo

Hello, first time poster, and hope you can help.

By way of info. we purchased a property near to my parents. The property was smaller than my parents and they agreed to move into it as it had a toliet downstairs for my mother who is disabled. This was done a number of years ago, and we started paying the council tax for the house we were now living in by standing order (#55), and my parents started to pay council tax for the house they were living in (#49).

This April my father whilst on holiday found out that the company that he worked for had gone belly up and he had been made redundant. he decided to extend his vacation. In May I checked his post and discovered that he had rec'd a summons for non-payment of council tax. I called Harrow Council and advised them that my father was away and would not be returning for the foreseeable future (open ticket). I agreed to bring my father's council tax up to date, and done so, inc. summons costs. I then asked whether the names on 49 could be changed from mine to my father's so he could start paying the council tax by standing order. I was advised that this needed to be done by letter, which I did. I have since sent 5 letters to the council responding to their queries, etc. They still haven't managed to change the name on 49 to my parents.

In the meantime, and despite calls to Harrow Council, they have decided to send Newlyn Baliffs to collect (what is essentially my debt) from my parents at 49.

Following the bailiff's visit, to whom I explained the situtaion in full over the telephone, Harrow Council who the bailiff spoke to, suspended the debt for 21 days for enquiries.

We went to our councilillor, who was amazed why the names couldn't be changed, but advised us to pay the debt, which we did in full, and he would take the matter up on our behalf. This was 6 weeks ago, and we have heard nothing from him or Harrow Council. We have however, heard from Newlyn, who visited 49 again, despite them knowing from the first visit that, the debt, which is still mine as Harrow Council have not changed the name, live down the road at 55! The bailiff left a note saying that we owed £242.50 bailiff fees and that he would be returning some 3 days later to take goods from 49, i.e., my father's not mine!

After reading the CAG forums I sent Newlyn a letter asking them for a breakdown of the fees, as I believed there were excessive. I asked them to send a reply to 55 not 49. They initially sent their responte to 49, which we returned. Yesterday, I received a response at 55 from Dan Rose, senior correspondence officer. I attach a copy.

From what I've read on that CAG forums, I think there fees are wrong. Just to be clear, my parents have not signed bailiff forms. The first bailiff spoke to Harrow Council and then left after hearing the background to the debt. The debt was then paid. A Newlyn bailiff then came back to 49 to about the debt which had now been paid in full. I sent a letter to Newlyn querying the bailiff fees. We recevied a number of letters at 49 which were sent back. Yesterday, I received the attached letter at 55. Finally, I have heard from parents, that the bailiff is planning to visit my parents property 49 tomorrow re the unpaid debts. Can anyone shed any light. In particular, are there levy fee of £55 and enforcement fee of £145 correct. Even the visit fee 2, seems unfair, given the debt was paid. As you can see the original debt was for £1,050.

Thanks all in advance.

I received the attached letter dated 10 December from my ever helpful council.

As you can see from the letter, Harrow Council have sided with the Bailiffs and claim that the bailiffs are are justified on the basis that I was issued with a summons on 3 June 2009 and a liability order on 24 June 2009. Is this just some standard reply they send out to anyone. Surely if it is, it is fraudulent/ criminal, and Harrow Council should be sanctioned. I may go to see my MP on Sat, to guage he views, and ask him what the hell he has done regarding my case since i saw him some 6-8 weeks ago ...

Harrow Council also claim that I agreed to set up a payment plan on 23 June 2008, which is again rubbish. What I asked them to do, in writing, and about 5 times, was to change the name on the council tax to my father, who rightly lived there, so that he could set up a standing order, and pay the council tax electronically going forward.

Accordingly, I take it the the first paragraph in their letter is simply twaddle , and I should respond to Mr Williams accordingly.

Thanks

Harrow Council.pdf

Edited by 4849Pepe
Grammer

you have left a reference number on your letter please remove it for your own protection bailiffs read these forms

these are the regulations they are talking about in there letter

THE COUNCIL TAX (ADMINISTRATION AND

ENFORCEMENT) REGULATIONS 1992 (SI 1992/613 AS

AMENDED BY SI 1993/773, SI 1998/295, SI 2003/2211, SI 2006/3395 AND SI 2007/501

(SCHEDULE 5)

NOTICE OF

CHARGES CONNECTED WITH DISTRESS

1. The sum in respect of charges connected with the distress which may be aggregated under

regulation 45(2) shall be set out in the following Table-

(1)

Matters connected with distress

(2)

Charges

A For making a visit to premises with a view

to levying distress (where no levy is

made) –

i) where the visit is the first or only such

visit £24.50

ii) where the visit is the second such

visit:£18

2.—(1) In heads A and B of the Table to paragraph 1, "the relevant amount" with respect to a visit or a levy means—

• (a) where the sum due at the time of the visit or of the levy (as the case may be) does not exceed £100, £12.50,

• (b) where the sum due at the time of the visit or of the levy (as the case may be) exceeds that amount, 12½ per cent. on the first £100 of the sum due, 4 per cent. on the next £400, 2½ per cent. on the next £1,500, 1 per cent. on the next £8,000 and ¼ per cent. on any additional sum;
  • (2) Where a charge has arisen under head B with respect to an amount, no further charge may be aggregated under heads A or B in respect of that amount.

and the sum due at any time for these purposes means so much of the amount in respect of which the liability order concerned was made as is outstanding at the time.

=========================================================

basically they come to your house to levy goods and don't get a levy they can charge £24.50 if they get a levy they charge a levy fee and a walking possession fee but not the £24.50 visit fee

same rule applies to 2nd visit

if they don't get a levy they cant charge you any more fees no matter how many times they come to your home

if they get a levy they can charge a walking possession fee £12 and a levy fee the levy fee is worked out on the amount of the debt

where the sum due at the time of the visit or of the levy (as the case may be) does not exceed £100, £12.50, that should be £24.50 it was changed in 2006

when a bailiff charges a walking possession fee and a levy fee he cant charge a fee for any thing else the same day (van fee /enforcement fee and any other fee they care to make up:rolleyes:)

they cant charge a 1st or 2nd visit fee after a levy fee either in these regulations

obviously they have never been in your parent home to levy goods

they may have levied a vehicle if they have they should have left a notice of seizure of goods and inventory with the car make and registration

there is no such thing as an enforcement fee

your charges should be dated

date of 1st visit

date of 2nd visit ECT

Hallowitch,

Many thanks for your response. As suspected, Newlyn continue to try it on. I will respond to Mr Rose accordingly. However, given that I don't want the bailiffs to come to my parents house, especially during the xmas period, would you guys simply recommend that I go and take Newlyn to a small claims court for fraud and harrassement?

I may send them a cheque for £24.50 in my letter, but given the rubbish he has spouted in his letter, I am minded to refuse to pay for the second visit, and counter sue them for the time and STRESS they have put me through ..

Anyone have any experiences of what the best method of resolving this situation with the minimum of stress to my parents?

Thanks all in advance

4849Pepe, on top of everything else, do you realise your parents fall into the vulnerable category? The bailiffs should not come a'calling.

The National Guidelines for Enforcement Agents state:

...those who might be considered vulnerable include the following:

the elderly;

people with a disability;

the seriously ill;

the recently bereaved;

single parent families;

pregnant women;

unemployed people; and,

those who have obvious difficulty in understanding, speaking or reading English.

Department for Constitutional Affairs - Enforcement - National Standards for Enforcement Agents

The Ministry of Justice recommends that such people write to the Magistrates Court for a re-hearing.

Rae

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there,

Have been reading through the thread, so many pages I've not been able to read everything.

So I just wondered if someone could comment?

I returned home today to find a bailiff letter.

I talked with the council early december after finding a letter advising me that they'd taken me to court and the was now an order against my person. I didnt get the summons so couldnt attend, but would have.

I had just paid £200 so advised them of this and explained the unexpected loss of my dad and being self employed had not been able to work etc.

They were great, I was surprised, payment arrangement made to start end of Dec through to March . I made a larger payment on the 24 (6days early). So am at a loss, it was too late to call anyone, so have emailed the council & the firm.

I couldnt stop shaking when I opened the letter, I just wanted to cry, everything has been so hard this year and every penny that comes in goes out. I'm really trying, when all I really want to do is mourn.

I feel harassed, distressed & degraded.

I then feel reading Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act it is an offence to harrass debtors. That I would really like this time to find out what course of action I can take. I'm fed up with being pushed around and receiving little in return from them.

I've had the line about losing the right of a payment plan in the past but know that can't do this. What I wondered though when reading about councils saying they wont take it back from the bailiff, I start to wonder if this would be considered dishonour under the bills of exchange act? You have willing agreed to make payment to them, but they have refused, so if this is dishounor it would render it non payable from what I understand?

The other thing I wondered was someone said keep you car parked well away from the home. Being self employed, my car is partly for the business and what I would consider a "tool of the trade", something that allows me to earn, in order to pay. Therefore I thought it would be considered as such and they wouldn't be able to touch anything in this category?

With realising how some parts of the law work, I have considered a statutory delaration also. Most of the items in the home have been bought jointly. Most of the rest of the items are part for my use & part "business" so I would have considered that it was also then protected. With another living in the home, I feel that I would like to ensure their belongings in case things did go wrong at any point. So any advice here would be really great.

I also have some items of my dads and it really scares me that someone my have the chance to take what little I have left around me of him and so wondered if maybe I could do another stat dec and asking someone to trustee??

Thanks in advance for any advice

Jess

Hi there,

Have been reading through the thread, so many pages I've not been able to read everything.

So I just wondered if someone could comment?

I returned home today to find a bailiff letter.

I talked with the council early december after finding a letter advising me that they'd taken me to court and the was now an order against my person. I didnt get the summons so couldnt attend, but would have.

I had just paid £200 so advised them of this and explained the unexpected loss of my dad and being self employed had not been able to work etc.

They were great, I was surprised, payment arrangement made to start end of Dec through to March . I made a larger payment on the 24 (6days early). So am at a loss, it was too late to call anyone, so have emailed the council & the firm.

I couldnt stop shaking when I opened the letter, I just wanted to cry, everything has been so hard this year and every penny that comes in goes out. I'm really trying, when all I really want to do is mourn.

I feel harassed, distressed & degraded.

I then feel reading Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act it is an offence to harrass debtors. That I would really like this time to find out what course of action I can take. I'm fed up with being pushed around and receiving little in return from them.

I've had the line about losing the right of a payment plan in the past but know that can't do this. What I wondered though when reading about councils saying they wont take it back from the bailiff, I start to wonder if this would be considered dishonour under the bills of exchange act? You have willing agreed to make payment to them, but they have refused, so if this is dishounor it would render it non payable from what I understand?

The other thing I wondered was someone said keep you car parked well away from the home. Being self employed, my car is partly for the business and what I would consider a "tool of the trade", something that allows me to earn, in order to pay. Therefore I thought it would be considered as such and they wouldn't be able to touch anything in this category?

With realising how some parts of the law work, I have considered a statutory delaration also. Most of the items in the home have been bought jointly. Most of the rest of the items are part for my use & part "business" so I would have considered that it was also then protected. With another living in the home, I feel that I would like to ensure their belongings in case things did go wrong at any point. So any advice here would be really great.

I also have some items of my dads and it really scares me that someone my have the chance to take what little I have left around me of him and so wondered if maybe I could do another stat dec and asking someone to trustee??

Thanks in advance for any advice

Jess

Hi jess,

Sorry to hear of the problems you are having, i am going through a similar situation regarding my niece and also i lost my father on xmas day.

With my nieces situation she owed 115 quid to the council but the bailiffs wanted 350 or they would take her car, they were paid the money and they left.

The advice you have received regarding your car and will they take it is incorrect, aslong as you park your car on your property as opposed to a side street they can't take it unless they get you to sign a WP or Levy the vehicle. The bailiffs are aware of what people do regarding their cars and they search the side streets nearby to see if it's parked up somewhere, if they do find it they then can take it.

With my situation i have just sent a detailed email off to my M.P regarding the bailiffs hoodwinking my nieces grandparents into payin their inflated costs to cover her arrears, quoting various regulations.

When i have any information i will post it up in a detailed thread and hopefully it will assist people.

Best regards

PB68.

Jess-star:

Further consideration for you:

Department for Constitutional Affairs - Enforcement - National Standards for Enforcement Agents

Those who might be considered vulnerable include the following:

the elderly;

people with a disability;

the seriously ill;

the recently bereaved;

single parent families;

pregnant women;

unemployed people; and,

those who have obvious difficulty in understanding, speaking or reading English.

Do consider posting in the main forum - simply create your own thread - and you will get a lot of advice. Many people forget this thread exists as it's in the 'sticky' section. I know, because I am one of them!

Rae.

OK, cheers folks, will post a new thread later when I have some time.

Thanks for the info re: car, I had found a nice place to park on the street as my driveway has a banger waiting to be picked up on it. So will now make sure car is parked on my grass instead.

While they have dealt with it today and been consciensious and kind (both parties) I feel that I would like some advice of a complaints procedure.

Bullying happens so often in life, I'd like to try and make sure that this doesn't happen to someone else.

I made the mistake of letting a bailiff into my home this morning for council tax arrears of £108. With charges the amount was £130. I explained to the bailiff that I had managed to scrape together a £100 & could pay the remaining £30 in 2 weeks time. He told me I'd have to enter into an agreement and that he'd try not to add too many charges to this debt, mentioned something about it being an extra £67 I'd have to pay, which I agreed to. He then went about filling in the form, I signed it and only then did he show me what I actually had to pay back. The figure had gone from £67 up to £162.43! I'm currently receiving Incapacity Benefit and I have a 13year old son so to say money is tight is a bit of an under-statement! So now I'm stuck with paying £30 per month for the next 6 months for an original debt of £108. These people are vultures & I'm not afraid to admit they terrify me. I didn't sleep at all last night in fear of me not hearing them knock the door this morning & therefore adding more charges on & yet I ended up with them anyway. I don't know how these people sleep at night. I just wish I'd come across this forum sooner for some information, I just thought it was cut & dried with bailiffs, you had to pay up no matter what..naive of me maybe but I vow these people are never ever going to come to my home again. I'm left feeling sickened.

hello witch...

just to let you know my update, i wrote to my MP who could not help me.

Today i received a letter from the Council, and the baliffs have handed my account back to them.

in the letter it says, they are making a court date for me, and its possible i will be receiving a custodial sentence...

how bad is that!!

I made the mistake of letting a bailiff into my home this morning for council tax arrears of £108. With charges the amount was £130. I explained to the bailiff that I had managed to scrape together a £100 & could pay the remaining £30 in 2 weeks time. He told me I'd have to enter into an agreement and that he'd try not to add too many charges to this debt, mentioned something about it being an extra £67 I'd have to pay, which I agreed to. He then went about filling in the form, I signed it and only then did he show me what I actually had to pay back. The figure had gone from £67 up to £162.43! I'm currently receiving Incapacity Benefit and I have a 13year old son so to say money is tight is a bit of an under-statement! So now I'm stuck with paying £30 per month for the next 6 months for an original debt of £108. These people are vultures & I'm not afraid to admit they terrify me. I didn't sleep at all last night in fear of me not hearing them knock the door this morning & therefore adding more charges on & yet I ended up with them anyway. I don't know how these people sleep at night. I just wish I'd come across this forum sooner for some information, I just thought it was cut & dried with bailiffs, you had to pay up no matter what..naive of me maybe but I vow these people are never ever going to come to my home again. I'm left feeling sickened.

i paid the baliffs some money, but i would never or not pay them anymore monies...they tried to scare me, but i stood firm.

i dont know how these people are allowed to get away with scaring people into parting with mony they have not got..

dont give them money, pay it direct to the council..

i paid the baliffs some money, but i would never or not pay them anymore monies...they tried to scare me, but i stood firm.

i dont know how these people are allowed to get away with scaring people into parting with mony they have not got..

dont give them money, pay it direct to the council..

You're right yeah its absolutely ridiculous, I will admit I'm scared as hell. I telephoned the office to query it all and got the answer I knew I'd get, that there's nothing that can be done because they highlight that there will be charges. Telephoned the council & they pretty much said nothing can be done once its passed over to the bailiff, so I guess I'm just going to have to struggle till its paid off just hope I don't fall behind & incur yet even more charges! I swear if I ever saw the bloke again I'd lamp him, ok not the done thing really but I can't get over how on earth these people get to prey on people & sleep at night!

You're right yeah its absolutely ridiculous, I will admit I'm scared as hell. I telephoned the office to query it all and got the answer I knew I'd get, that there's nothing that can be done because they highlight that there will be charges. Telephoned the council & they pretty much said nothing can be done once its passed over to the bailiff, so I guess I'm just going to have to struggle till its paid off just hope I don't fall behind & incur yet even more charges! I swear if I ever saw the bloke again I'd lamp him, OK not the done thing really but I can't get over how on earth these people get to prey on people & sleep at night!

what did he levy

did you get a letter from the council telling you a liability order for xxxxxx amount had been granted and telling you the bailiffs would be coming

You're right yeah its absolutely ridiculous, I will admit I'm scared as hell. I telephoned the office to query it all and got the answer I knew I'd get, that there's nothing that can be done because they highlight that there will be charges. Telephoned the council & they pretty much said nothing can be done once its passed over to the bailiff, so I guess I'm just going to have to struggle till its paid off just hope I don't fall behind & incur yet even more charges! I swear if I ever saw the bloke again I'd lamp him, ok not the done thing really but I can't get over how on earth these people get to prey on people & sleep at night!

I was very scared when the baliffs kept calling round..one even assaulted my son.

i paid the baliffs some money, then i found this forum..and paid direct to the council,most of the money paid to baliffs, is their fees.

i contacted the council and told them to stop sending their bullies round..i offered payments, but they were not interested..

i will still keep paying the council..

i really dont know how any of these people sleep at night.

suzyc71 I was reading your post again and i cant understand your bailiff fee :?

I made the mistake of letting a bailiff into my home this morning for council tax arrears of £108.Is this the amount of the liability order (confirmed by the council)

With charges the amount was £130.is the £22 that has been added bailiff charges I explained to the bailiff that I had managed to scrape together a £100 & could pay the remaining £30 in 2 weeks time Did you pay this £100 to the bailiff

I'd have to enter into an agreement and that he'd try not to add too many charges to this debt, mentioned something about it being an extra £67

The figure had gone from £67 up to £162.43 please don't tell me the the bailiff has added £162.43 in charges to a £108/£130 debt :eek:

I was very scared when the bailiffs kept calling round..one even assaulted my son.

i paid the bailiffs some money, then i found this forum..and paid direct to the council,most of the money paid to bailiffs, is their fees.

i contacted the council and told them to stop sending their bullies round..i offered payments, but they were not interested..

i really don't know how any of these people sleep at night.

you wont go to prison

They can only send you to prison if you wilfully refuse to pay

Honey i took these figures from your thread are they from the bailiffs/council

how many liability orders are they collecting

have you got the dates each fee was added

costs outstanding £388.16

first visit fee 24.50

walkin possession £39

other £12

total £466.66

costs outstaning £1200.78

first visit £24.00

levy fee £61.00

walkin £12.00

total £1298.28

costs outstanding £35.25

first visit fee £24.50

levy fee £26.50

other £12.00

total £98.25

suzyc71 I was reading your post again and i cant understand your bailiff fee :?

I made the mistake of letting a bailiff into my home this morning for council tax arrears of £108.Is this the amount of the liability order (confirmed by the council)

With charges the amount was £130.is the £22 that has been added bailiff charges I explained to the bailiff that I had managed to scrape together a £100 & could pay the remaining £30 in 2 weeks time Did you pay this £100 to the bailiff

I'd have to enter into an agreement and that he'd try not to add too many charges to this debt, mentioned something about it being an extra £67

The figure had gone from £67 up to £162.43 please don't tell me the the bailiff has added £162.43 in charges to a £108/£130 debt :eek:

Yes the £108 is the total figure I owed the council & yes the £22 was the added charge for him calling ending up as £130. I borrowed a £100 off my dad and gave this to the bailiff this morning yes. What should have been left outstanding was £30 that I owed for the council..instead he added all the rest as charges which I'll show you below...

Amount for which this distress is made

Arrears due to authority ...................................................108.63

First Attendance Fee........................................................ 22.50

Second attendance Fee is blank

Levy fee to scale schedule................................................ 23.00

Attending with vehicle with a view to removing..................... 75.00

Walking possession fee..................................................... 11.00

Close possession fee per day is blank

Removal fee/Where no sales take place............................... 22.50

Amounting to £262.43 (Minus the £100 I've already paid him = £162.43)

I realised after he'd left that he didn't give me a receipt for the £100 either, so I rang the office & he is meant to deliver the receipt to me tomorrow.

In answer to what u asked me earlier in this thread, I do remember a letter from the council asking for payment to them the council themselves & then the next thing I had was a bailiffs letter hand delivered thru my letterbox (I was home @ the time as well, there was no way they knocked my door). I then had to contact the bailiffs office to arrange an appointment for him to call to discuss payments. I feel so embarrassed that I've practically been robbed in broad daylight!

I was very scared when the bailiffs kept calling round..one even assaulted my son.

i paid the bailiffs some money, then i found this forum..and paid direct to the council,most of the money paid to bailiffs, is their fees.

i really don't know how any of these people sleep at night.

you wont go to prison

They can only send you to prison if you wilfully refuse to pay

thank you hallowitch, it would seem pointless if they did..im in even more debt with the council tax, regarding the baliffs fees.

these councils should not treat people this way.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4794 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks