givememymoney V HSBC

givememymoney
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6031 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i'm thinking (that phrase always meets with a comment from my o/h)....

you know how i wrote the "when you've filed your aq" because lots of peeps were at that point and i thought it would save time to have a lot of info in one place, and how i wrote that "new- 28 days - aq may not..." because i thought a lot of peeps were getting that and it was a good way to get info out --------

well, i'm thinking (again with the i'm thinking).....

we could do with someone pulling all this judgment, default, stays, mediation, etc.

all the stuff the local judges are coming up with and how to respond to each one. it's scattered all over. wanna job? i'm not doing it as it's a bit beyond me - i don't get half this stuff. if you don't want it - why don't you copy this message and put it on pete's claim no.2 thread -

just an idea.....we could just pass it around til someone bites....

whatcha think?

i think you should design your shiny leaflet with a picture of giveme, pinky, perky and pete - all holding their oversized cheques:D (and we all want paying like ant and dec!!)

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

great!!!! it'll keep you off the streets!

i've just seen this that pete wrote to pink duchess - it sort of starts the ball rolling;

At the moment the local courts seem to be adopting one of about 4 variations of the next step. This list is by no means exhaustive and I have seen a lot of minor variations in the way the directions are listed

· Pre-trial review (En-masse (court party!!) or singly) with or without the further and better particulars (curt bundle)

· Dump it on the mediation service.. non starter with DG

· Set a court hearing date and request further and better particulars of claim from both parties (court bundle)

· Send out an AQ

Until you know what your particular District Judge wants to do you just have to wait (again).

let me know if you want me to help - i'll keep out of it now unless you ask for something.

• 5 months later...

You need to do some serious reading and not just my thread think this is about the best place for you to start :)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/107583-oft-test-case-what.html

As ever if you have any queries just post them up and one of us will bring you up to speed :D

good to see you back mate

pete