Hi to everyone .. Need help with Ruthbridge

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5220 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everybody dealing with the Ruthbridge fantasy organisation their consumer credit licence expired june 14 2009 inform office of fair trading of their actions a formal complaint see oft web site. some of their tactics amount to fraud, deception and also false claims to be certificated bailiffs they are not.the more you all complain and the louder you complain the more chance we all have to beat Emmanuel Amissah the man behind ruthbridge,

Edited by 42man

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi to everyone, very interesting information brigjacj, Thats something that the banking ombudsman obviously dont know as, they are dealing with my case involving Ruthbridge, on going since February this year, and yes I was subjected to vile threats, and verbal abuse by various people at Ruthbridge before contacting the Ombudsman, who have been very helpful, infact so helpful they have proved that no-one is entitled to chase my outstanding secured loan of 15 years ago.

Im so glad Ruthbridge have had there consumer credit licence expire, however I have to say that they are not exactly following the rules regarding debt recovery and Im guessing they will still be operating in debt recovery work.

Good luck to all who encounter Ruthbridge, My suggestion without hesitation would be to prepare a case for the ombudsman, as nothing will ever change unless people come forward

Unfortunately there's a little more to the entry. The licence is shown as 'current' and a little visit to the main page gives an indication why that is so. The license is NOT 'lapsed' so is operational and fully valid.

Michael

When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is. (Oscar Wilde)

--I like to be helpful wherever possible however I'm not qualified in this field. I do consider carefully anything important (normally from personal experience) however please understand that any actions taken are at your own risk--

• 1 month later...

Hi, Happy New Year. I have asked Mr.Tony Hetherington of THE FINANCIAL

Mail to investigate Ruthbridges activities and methods,and have sent him authorisation to do so.

Lets hope we can perhaps see some censure of their actions!!

Ruthbridge has been shopped to the media before and each time they claim an administrative error is at fault. Hopefully Tony will see through the bovine material and give them the embarrassing publicity they so richly deserve.