BankFodder BankFodder

mykeie

Aktiv Kapital old debt threat letters

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4757 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi there posted a cca request on 30/01/07 not had a reply for that requet just letter from them saying i needed to confirm my date of birth and full name. posted back to them the letters i was give by the help on this thread. can anyone tell me what is going to happen now and where i stand with Aktivk Capital on this matter and is there anything that i have got to do ??

many thanks mykeie

Hi mykeie

What date did you send the last letter to them about identity/data protection?

Regards, Pam

VITAL - IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE ABOUT THE INCREASED BAILIFFS' POWERS TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOME AND USE FORCE IN ORDER TO GET YOUR GOODS THEN JOIN THE PETITION HERE:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....l#post53879 9

Anyone seeing this who wants to help by copying it to their signature please do.

hi pam it was the 28th feb it was the letter you advised me to send in thread 45. not had another letter off them since that reply ? i sent it recorded delievery and it was signed for.

thanks mykeie

Hi

Just sit back and wait for the reply (or not!). They are either trying to get your original agreement from the lender or they are all busy with their shovels after their ridiculous data protection statement rebounded on them! :D:rolleyes:

Regards, Pam

VITAL - IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE ABOUT THE INCREASED BAILIFFS' POWERS TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOME AND USE FORCE IN ORDER TO GET YOUR GOODS THEN JOIN THE PETITION HERE:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....l#post53879 9

Anyone seeing this who wants to help by copying it to their signature please do.

hi thanks for that pam my fingers are crossed for the shovels :wink: i will post if i hear anything?