Old Claim

chelskitel

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5289 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I started a claim against Nationwide last year.They then started closing accounts and I could not open another account.I got as far as threatening court action in may 2006.

I have now opened another account and wish to continue with My claim.

Should I start from the beginning again or just send a last chance letter ?

It was suggested in another forum that I should persue the origional claim but I want to get it right.

Keep up the good work !

Hi chelskitel!

Check out the developments in Claiming Contractual Interest.

Here's a link to a very user friendly spreadsheet (...courtesy of Mindzai)to help U:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/51736-excel-contractual-interest-spreadsheet.html?highlight=Excel+spreadsheet

It may well be best and more methodical for U to start your Claim from stratch.

If U have all your statements go straight to the Preliminary Letter stage.

If U haven't got your statements start with sending off your S.A.R.

Hope this helps re-start your ball rolling?!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Sorry 2 hijack your post milktrayman, but i have the same thing. Last yr i sent nationwide a letter did all my statements etc, and got a reply saying no, and i have only just opened up another account as well. I didnt think i would b able 2 still claim the money back as they 28 days 2 reply. So i can still pursue it can i?

oops sorry it was chelskitel's post.

MY post...chelskitel's THREAD!...lol...:p

To Both:

Check out my reference to a post by jonni2bad in #18 of the following link:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/54212-do-i-have-accept.html

Hope this helps?!

• Confused 1

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

(Jules Winnfield)

Thanks milktrayman.I will start fresh claim,the amount has doubled in the past year anyway.

I think I may send the prem.letter straight to Charles Bacon as the last time I was passed to a different person at every stage.

What do You think?

Hi chelskitel!

Wouldn't think it makes much difference who U send your NEW PL to really.

Different Claimants have sent it to their local branch/HQ.

It will still get internally sent to the Official "Fob Off" Dept.

Charles Bacon is only Nationwide's Solicitor in name, your Claim won't get dealt with any quicker!...lol...:)

(Jules Winnfield)

I posted the premilinary letter today.Taking Milktrayman's advise I sent it to Nationwide's head office.;)

Oh right...I ACTUALLY stated that was THE address did I??...lol...:)

So long as U get proof that it was received, it doesn't much matter anyway!

(Jules Winnfield)

• 2 weeks later...