Abbey are rubbish!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5484 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You’ve probably heard that statement before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent my LBA to Abbey and lo and behold a letter from them has crossed in the post stating that they are unable to supply me with statements as microfiche is not covered by DPA. They had already sent me statements covering the previous 12 months. They have had enough time – 40 days - to respond so I will be waiting for the 14 days to expire on the LBA and submitting my claim for £982 for the past penalties for the past 12 months (all these have occurred since December) and a very very reasonable estimate of £450 per year for the previous 5 years – total £3427.00 plus £747.44 interest plus £120 court fees.

Good luck with that...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Guest Lueeze

Eric, could you stick to 1 thread? i dont mind you posting queiries or updates, but you have 5 threads in the Abbey section.

As they all have a specific questions at the start I will leave them where they are for now, but please keep your Abbey diary to 1 thread.

Thanks

Lou x

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5484 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks