Mass complaint ;Add your name here if a dca has acted incorrectly with your account.

MARTIN3030
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4075 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

so many to choose from but lets have Newlyns for claiming to have visited my property on numerous occasions to deliver letters. Calling daily despite being told not to adding huge charges to the debt when they were only entitled to charge a fee once.

Thanks to you CAG guys I was able to get them off my back by writing to my council.

I have more but cannot remember all details companies were Lowells, Capquest, Wescotts, GBDR

worse than all these is Welcome Finance (yes I know they are not a DCA)

cheers

Martynandemma

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about APEX writing on behalf of Halifax (re a disputed debt) saying they had made an enquiry to The Land Registry where we have confirmed that you are the current owner of *******(my partner's house). Lies Lies Lies. They say "It is our intention to consider litigation action against you to obtain a County Court Judgment and then secure the overdue balance against your financial interest in this property by way of a Charging Order Application." Shame it's not my property!!! Used CPR 31.16 as they were threatening legal action and section 7(1) of the Data Protection Act. Guess what? They've sent the usual standard terms and copy contract - no signature.

• 2 weeks later...
eos solutions split the balance of 1 freemans account into 4 and sold a portion to weightmans & threatening me with the other balances.

Their is only one account so why has it been split up.

Another way is sue the original dca for your costs. Ie letter writing etc and sue them. This works.

So whats cooking today ?

i dont know why we dont just bring harrassment charges against the directors of the banks i wrote to each director and lord involved with barclays and reminded them that i shall personally use the charges of harrassment against them in person this was to include them and their agents as beanresponsible and they shall face court action the harrassment stopped within 3 /4days

the barclay crew to go for

Rt Hon Lord Ashton of Hyde OFFICER

Rt Hon Lord Camoys OFFICER

Rt Hon Nigel Lawson OFFICER

Sandra June Noble Dawson OFFICER

Shijuro Ogata OFFICER

Sir Brian Garton Jenkins OFFICER

Sir Charles Hugh Willis Troughton OFFICER

Sir Charles Tidbury DL OFFICER

Sir David Aubrey Scott OFFICER

Sir Denys Hartley Henderson OFFICER

Sir Derek Birkin OFFICER

Sir Douglas Wass OFFICER

Sir George Sidney Bishop OFFICER

Sir George Vernon Kennedy Burton OFFICER

Sir Gerald Nigel Mobbs OFFICER

Sir Henry Ernest Marking OFFICER

Sir James Douglas Spooner OFFICER

Sir James Spooner OFFICER

Sir John Derek Birkin OFFICER

Sir John Grand Quinton OFFICER

Sir John Norris Nicholson OFFICER

Sir Martin Wakefield Jacomb OFFICER

Sir Michael David Milroy Franklin OFFICER

Sir Nigel Mobbs OFFICER

Sir Peter Edward Middleton OFFICER

Sir Richard Thorn Pease OFFICER

Sir Roderick Edward Barclay OFFICER

Sir Ronald Lindsay Prain OFFICER

Sir Thomas Neilson Risk OFFICER

Stephen George Russell OFFICER

The Hon Robert Charles Reneke Hoyer Millar OFFICER

The Hon Seymour Henry Fortescue OFFICER

The Right Hon Lord Lawson Of Blaby OFFICER

The Right Hon The Lord Lawson of Blaby P.C. OFFICER

The Rt Hon J M L Prior OFFICER

The Rt Hon Lord Prior Pc OFFICER

Good morning...

CONGRATULATIONS - A LOT OF EFFORT, BUT WORTH IT....

SOMETHING WE SHOULD ALL TRY WITH ALL OF THE BANKS I THINK - ANY COMMENTS ANYONE???

By the way, why don't we ALL join together and consider a possible 'Class Action' against these 'repeat offenders'. This action would surely result in Criminal proceedings being bought against those responsible for their own behaviour, and of course that of of their staff!!

See 'FRAUD ACT 2006' - some good posts on this.......

As always

Best wishes

Dougal

Update: 2013 Following our recent (9/7/13) hearing about Bank Charges at the Court of Appeal, and refusal to grant permission to Appeal; an Application has just (23/10/2013) been made for a fresh hearing and the Court Location is yet to be confirmed!

Credit Security Ltd for ignoring my letter stating I had no intention of entertaining any doorstep calls yet their agent came knocking 3 times (all ignored). Relentless calls to a mobile number (all ignored) now calls to work. Letter regarding calls now sent. Lets see if these muppets can understand it!

Lowell Financial for sending harassing letters despite accepting and receiving, on time, a token payment; also trying to get my new telephone number from my son, who is a minor

That the birds of worry and care fly above your head, this you cannot change. But that they build nests in your hair, this you can prevent. --- Chinese proverb

How about robinscum way (sorry i mean robinson) for harrassing phone calls from 8 am til 9pm several times a day.

Also for obtaining ccj against me at my former address knowing i dont live there anymore.

Gotta try n get it set aside now.

My opinions are my own and not those of anyone else :D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< If you find me helpful please click on my scales

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/credit-reference-agencies/211007-equifax-your-time-has.html

SIGN THE PETITION TO STOP CREDIT REFERENCE AGENCIES RECORDING DATA WHEN NO CREDIT AGREEMENT EXISTS - SEE FORUM POST

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...ml#post2370021

hfo india for phoning me four times every night for 2 weeks after i requested that they only contact me in writing and asking them for written proof that the debt was mine as well as the guy calling me a professional debtor

and

1st credit for repeatedly contacting me in work by phone and letter after i again requested that all correspondance should be by letter to my home address and refusing to stop their activities even when i told them the debt was in dispute

• 1 month later...

my nationwide cashbuilder card was taken by the hole in the wall

the customer service girl in nw tried to find out what was going on only to discover my account had a no withdrawal order slammed on it because of arrears on a nw creditcard account, she told me nationwide hadnt done it but kpr debt collectors had! are they allowed to do this or is it illegal.

It's not the DCA's that need to be booted up the backside it's OFT and FOS that does as they not doing their job,

oh soz I forgot most of em are ex-bankers so you won't get anywhere, I have a letter from them "Claiming to be inpartial"

My comment "pfffffft like hell you are"

If my advice has been helpful please feel free to click on my scales :grin:

Creditors and DCAs - Letter Templates & Budget Planner (CCA request letter N)and other templates)

Debt Collection Agencies & Statutory Demands, a few strategies

Abbey charges, Won

B-card non-disclosure of S.A.R, WON £30 costs awarded

B-Card, court for harrasement, failed to defend WON £175 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/125554-28-days-later-no.html#post1422508

B-Card charges, partial refund, still fighting

Vanquis-Cabot, GIVEN UP :lol:

HFC & my mum, no brainer, no CCA http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/133330-hfc-my-mum.html#post1404514

PLEASE donate to CAG however small. They are fighting for YOUR rights as a consumer. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/

my nationwide cashbuilder card was taken by the hole in the wall

the customer service girl in nw tried to find out what was going on only to discover my account had a no withdrawal order slammed on it because of arrears on a nw creditcard account, she told me nationwide hadnt done it but kpr debt collectors had! are they allowed to do this or is it illegal.

I'm not sure a DCA is allowed to do that! AFIU, it's only the bank that can shunt money from one account to another. Go and speak to you Nationwide branch right away and get that sorted! These people will try and leave you with no money to live on but they are not allowed to do that! They have to leave you with enought to cover all your outgoings - all of them - and enought to live on! Somebody posted about this back in August but I can't remember the thread.

HAve you started your own thread?

Hi Flyboy,

I don't know if you mean my posting as I've put information on this subject on a couple of threads.

Some (most?) banks will have in the small print of their agreements that they can offset outstanding credit card debts against other accounts, or just take money from your one and only account if it is seen as disposable income.

The Financial Ombudsman Service is very clear about "disposable" income. You must be allowed to pay your mortgage or rent, the council tax, tv licence, utility bills, travel to work expenses, and other essentials. You are also allowed to eat and feed your children if you have any. Your bank may not care about taking the food out of your mouth, but thankfully FOS does!

You are not obliged to make any of these payments by direct debit or standing order just to make it easier for the bank to assess your "disposable" income. They may ask you to prove that you have these expenses, but I have only ever been asked to fax a copy of my mortgage statement once - and I went to their nearest branch and got them to do it so there was no cost as I haven't got a fax myself.

The first time the bank did it I called the FOS immediately and got the money back the same day. They've tried it three times this year and always refunded immediately I've said "Financial Ombudsman Service." The FOS will give you a reference number and a direct line to someone in customer complaints who will actually deal with it.

The bank will want you to use DDs or SOs. If any of these are unpaid because you have no money in your account the bank will return them and charge you for doing so. This is what I have explained to the FOS and the bank. It's quite clear from my account that there are no DDs/SOs for any of the things I have mentioned above but it does show debit card payments for them on various dates when money has come in.

I'd call the FOS first thing tomorrow, and then call the Nationwide with the reference number they give you.

Good luck.

DD

• 3 weeks later...

wescott lying to me making me send proof that a debt someone took out in my name at an old address wasnt mine. they said I had to prove it or i would be hiding something!

Also HFO services for failing to send me a credit agreement when cca'd then passing the debt onto roxburghe to collect. At the same address may I add!!

Bucnannon Clark & Wells, bombarding me with letters for an old Orange debt, now somehow they have got my mobile number!!! How dare they phone me and where did they get my mobile number!! I told them never to call me again and to correspond in writing only and terminated the call!!! So Rude. If they call again I will sent the harassment letter.

Thanks to this site and MSE I know know my rights!!:evil::cool:

moorcroft harrasing me via phone then threatening to send debt collector via a letter after i emailed them specifically requesting NO further contact as I had NO idea what the debt was etc etc... usual !! so please add them to you bulk complaint

And also CARS, they are the same. except they wait a few months after the first request the cease collection activity . Then they start to hound you again in the hope that you wil have forgotten that you told them the debt was in dispute and play on your ignorance!!

Im sure there are way more.... !! just glad that this mite smarten things up ! thanks :eek:

:oops:customer is alwaze rite...... :p:confused:

makenzie hall anyone....im new to this so just learning, my debt is from 2002 which they are hounding me for, didnt know anything with regards to it being statue barred until a few weeks ago so im gathering amunition for the next time i decide to awnser....2 phone calls a day now and probably rising. where can i post a thread on hear and also anyone got a template for a standard cca request letter on here...im having trouble navagating this site....thanks