Mass complaint ;Add your name here if a dca has acted incorrectly with your account.

MARTIN3030
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4055 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Intrum justicia,moorcroft ,face to face, to name a few- all harassed - face to face called to the door...even after an interim order was made and an iva completed (lump sum iva)!!! Nationwide(bs) and A&L dca`s also ... am wondering if I can sue...the iva meeting was july 06, iva completed nov 06, still getting hassled.

Capquest

Non compliance with my CCA Request, sent me a deed of assignment and nothing else.

Buying this debt and asking me to pay without all the relevent paperwork as they have said they need to contact the people they have bought it from.

Still adding interest to the account despite claiming it was on "hold".

Account is also in dispute.

Update -

Still no documents received, but they have sent me a nice letter today saying pay up or else, Will be keeping this as more evidence against them.

NCO - harassment, ringing me up even though they have been told to only correspond in writing. trading standards west yorkshire currently dealing with my complaint, but have told me that on the national database NCO havent been flagged up.

I am dealing with RMA (Risk Management Alternatives) which is "part of the NCO group of companies". Also calling up daily. They have my Amex debt.

Direct Legal & Collections for taking me to court under false pretences. Numerous breaches of the Data Protection Act. OFT guidelines and the CCA. Chasing a statute barred debt. Harassment. :-x

Cabot - Data Protection Act breach, CCA non compliance. Harassment and generally not playing nice.:razz:

He didn't come looking for trouble, but trouble came looking for him.

When the smoke clears, it just means he's reloading.

CapQuest

wont reply to a CCA request

Wont reply to a DSAR

Wont refund monies paid to them so far

Tell Trading Standards they had 'dropped' my case - but they still call me 6 times a day every day to harras me for the money i dont owe them

Have registered a Default twice on my account, even though they shouldnt apply any...plus had no warning of this

All the fun of the fair!

People who haven't made mistakes, haven't made anything!

Aktiv Kapital;

repeatedly chasing Mahala for a debt she insists she does not owe. Ignoring CCA request and then writing back to her stating that they'd replied as required and that she should now start paying. Raising a Claim against her at an address they knew was not any longer in use, and thereby gaining a CCJ through her not knowing of the action. Ringing ME on my private mobile to discuss her account/talk to her/harrass her.

You name it they've done it; in the past the letters were extremely threatening and so on, they used to call her at all sorts of odd times to demand money...

Ok there is one company that has really got my back up...

Can you guess, who they are ??? Go on guess !!!

CABOT

Remember if you find anything I say helpful, please click the scales

tbern123 vs Cabot

1. Cabot again !!! Urgent Help Needed
  2. Litigation - tbern123 V Cabot Financial (Uk) Limited
  3. No more calls from Cabot... lol

Moorcroft - didn't send me any letter ti inform me they had now been asked to recover the debt, just sent a nasty man round to my home who threatened me with all sorts telling me they did NOT need to go to court to get the bailif round, and made me come to a payment arrangement. Sent a request for a CCA off, and they told me they have NO intention of supplying it because they DON'T have to as I have made payments to them already.

WESCOT - still not supplied me with my requested information. Phoned me up demanding payment. Told them it would be a week late. Refused to accept it. Told me it would go for further action despite me telling them it was just going to be a little late.

A couple of years ago I had an unpaid phone bill with T-mobile. I'd moved house and thought I'd cancelled the contract and settled fully. Eventually I gota letter from BCW demanding immediate repayment of the 70 odd pounds or offering a payment schedule of £30 a month by standing order. After checking my bank account I realized I hadn't made the final payment to T-mobile to I sent back the standing order form to BCW.

The standing order form was part of the letter they sent to me and I returned the whole thing with the standing order filled in. Imagine my surprise today when I received some of the information requested in my SAR to my bank and the whole letter from BCW including threats of court action etc. had been forwarded on to my bank.

Data protection breach?

Direct Legal - Hillsden Securities:

Sending letters to an address that was not a real address but close enough to allow them to be delivered to my girlfriends parents home. When challenged they removed it from the system, only to add it back again a few weeks later and to start sending them again.

They claim that they got the info from Experian who have no record of this address.

DLC have recently added this incorrect address to my credit file and linked it to my previous addresses!!

I believe that this address was passed to them from my ex housemate who had a bit of a grudge and wanted to cause problems.

They now have registered another incorrect and mangled variation of my current address and added this also to my credit files.

Global Debt Recovery Services Limited owned by Alliance & Leicester

For collecting payments from me over a period of 4 years without being registered with the IFO and being registered with Companies House as non-trading.... filing dormant company accounts.

Global Debt Management Services Limited have now entered the 12 day default for non-compliance of a CCA request.

Just an addendum to my original complaint about Westcot.

I wrote to Hull Trading Standards about them in October to complain about their non-compliance with a cca request. Westcot claimed to have purchased a debt from Ikano in January 2006.

I quote from my (eventual) reply from Hull TS

"I have now approached Westcot on a formal footing and it transpires they are NOT the creditor of the debt and as such have no legal obligation to fulfill a request made under the Consumer Credit Act. Instead the creditor is in fact another company. You shold have been informed of this on the Deed of Assignment which should have been sent to you.

As Westcot Credit Services Ltd have not failed to fulfill any legal obligation no action against them is contemplated.

I understand though that Westcot Credit Services Ltd have now acquired a copy of the original agreement which has been sent to you. I hope and trust that this clarifies things for you"

No it doesn't

I even enclosed with my original complaint, a letter from Westcot clearly stating that they had purchased the debt from Ikano in January 2006. Their stance never changed from this and I have had no deed of assignment to say that they have subsequently sold it on. Therefore, during the time I was asking for the Agreement they did fail in their obligation to supply, they were the owner of the debt (according to them) and they therefore, have committed a criminal offence.

Also, when they did (eventually) forward the Agreement is was improperly executed (only signed by me and not by Ikano)

This surely raises more questions than answers and how on earth can Trading Standards be saying this despite having in their possession a letter from Westcot stating that they own the debt?

I am about to draft a letter to TS but, I need to calm down a bit first :mad:

CAPQUEST and H L LEGAL, for adding further court costs and solicitors costs,( even though they are not supposed to be solicitors from what i read on here!) new total of an extra £190 today! to my direct debit which i stopped because i cant afford to pay it, they are trying to screw me for hundreds of extra pounds every time im skint and cant pay they are just bullies and parasites!

OH I also fogot to mention CAPQUEST again after hundreds of phone calls to a phone that i just borrowed to ring H L LEGAL, when they sent me the last Demand of court costs and solicitors fees a couple of months ago!! they just keep adding court costs to my account even though i havnt even heard anything from any court!!