Mass complaint ;Add your name here if a dca has acted incorrectly with your account.

MARTIN3030
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4054 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/announcement.php?f=167&a=149

Sunday Times - call for more stories on debt collection practices. Write to them :)

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Debt Limited, also known as Go Debt.co.uk.

Refuse to provide proof that they own an alleged debt, when challenged and told to provide info under Subject Access Rights, they wrote to my employer without my permission! I now have to have a meeting with my manager and HR for possible "misrepresentation" of my company which could lead to disciplinary action.

They have been reported to OFT and Trading Standards have taken up the case too.

I have started a thread asking for advice, please help!

1stCredit, and their 'solicitors' LCS Solicitors for continuing to harrass me even though I have informed them that the matter is in dispute.

Legend of Thus PLC (part of Demon Internet) for not providing me with any service at all (email) for 14 months of my 2 year contract, then having the bare-faced cheek to sic 1stCredit on to me in an effort to get me to pay for a further 2 years (Aug 2008 to Aug 2010) of non-service!!!!

How is it possible that this kind of utter nonsense can even occur? :confused::x

Rockwell - for responding to a CCA request well after time. Then claiming that the disputed amount was for an overdraft despite enclosing an incorrectly executed loan agreement. Then refusing to speak to me on the phone when I wanted to have fun with them. Still no final acceptance from them that they are flogging a dead horse 3 months later.

Lowell (surprise surprise) When disputed a fictitious debt, they passed it straight over to Buchanan Clark and wells, Watchdog investigated, gone eerily radio silent??

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Cabot - Sending a Phishing letter with no details whatsoever except that they were coming to my home.

Metropolitan - quote ' Can't you ask your parents for help to pay this'

RBoS - adding interest to a debt post CCJ.

I would like to add Marlin to the list. I have done complaint to FOS and they cant do anything so passed me to FLS and they cant do anything so i now have to go OFT to see what they have to say. Marlin are still calling on a daily basis and i wait for court papers to drop on the mat every day!

• 2 weeks later...

Crystal Collections of Upminster, did not cash in the region of 3,000 cheques.They have also told Lombards solicitors that they visited the premises & found them closed & unoccupied. ALL LIES, they have severely disrupted my financial position .

LYLA

Lowells

x 4 defaults placed on mine and Husbands credit file ... SAR applied for.

Lowells

numerous unrecorded enquiries on credit files, no permission given..breach of data protection. sar requested as above...

Wescot

Continual harrassment by telephone (My MOBILE, DO NOT KNOW WHERE THEY HAVE GOT MY MOBILE No FROM AS THIS IS A FAIRLY NEW PAYG No), and letters. CCA applied for.

Infofind ltd

Unrecorded search, No permission given, Breach of data protection.

Sar requested. This company recently fined £8000 by ICO for illegally obtaining data from government bodies (DW&P) and selling data to DCA's.

Experian credit reference agency

BREACH OF DATA PROTECTION ACT IN RELATION TO ALL THE COMPANIES LISTED ABOVE, ALLOWING THEM TO SEARCH/PLACE DEFAULTS WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT.... SAR to be requested shortly.

NCO

Harassment via phone and letters. CCA applied for.

INTRUM Jusitia

Harrassment via letter on behalf of utilities company(no prior knowlege of a debt from utilities company?)... Investigating further options in relation to requesting SAR or CCA....

Scotcall

Demanding payment for Orange communications balance of £1402.08.

No costing breakdown etc, CCA request on its way.. any dealings with orange (6-7 years ago, were settled in full)

This list is for all that has materialised within the last 2 weeks, it doesnt take into account others that may be creeping out of their holes in the near future or infact years to come!!!

Brassed-of-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Again I think the key to this thread is that ONLY THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR can search, mark and give you a default - but of course it is far too simple for them to allow somebody else to do their dirty work for them.

Infofind seem to be linked to HFO Services....

The back end of last year Telogram (Capquest) phoned an elderly neighbour checking that I lived next door. I then got a a letter from Capquest and then a letter from HL Legal threatening Court action.

I wrote back telling them that the debt was statute barred - so far (touches wood) apart from their We'll investigate letter they've not come back to me.

I told my neighbour they were [problem] merchants and if they ever phone him again he must phone the police and report them for harrassment.

Mine has to be Relaible Collections, they have ignored request for true copy of original CCA and sent an up to date one, they filled it in, and they still harrass with phone calls even though i sent a letter telling them not to and despite having major surgery 4 days ago and they rang me up on the day of discharge!!! :eek: that has to take the biscuit!!!!

Even after having sent in the letter of dispute they still harrass, muppets :rolleyes:

Tigs x

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

HFO Services are persuing me with out a valid CCA, they have just issued an incorrect default notice for 7 days rather the 12+2.

They are threatening to take my house away and their Solicitors Thurnbull Rutherford Solicitors are using the same treatment. Both companies are owned by the same person Mr A Thurnbull.

Nightmare!

Edited by Pank
missed a bit

just got a neighbour knock on my door saying please call 020779322684 because your mother is ill.

My mother died suddenly just 6 weeks ago. We scattered her ashes last saturday.

When I called the number it was Link Financial

Saqqara,

My condolences on your loss.

Frightening anyone like this is totally unacceptable. I think this is one of the worst, if not the worst, tactic I have ever heard of. What are they going to say next - that our children have been in an accident?

If you have the strength do report them - to everyone you can think of, including the journalist at the Sunday Times who was asking for stories recently.

Wicked, wicked people.

DD

just got a neighbour knock on my door saying please call 020779322684 because your mother is ill.

My mother died suddenly just 6 weeks ago. We scattered her ashes last saturday.

When I called the number it was Link Financial

Geeez :( that is terrible. :? hope they were apologetic - but i doubt they were.

My condolences to you also.