Mass complaint ;Add your name here if a dca has acted incorrectly with your account.

MARTIN3030
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4075 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've currently got 6 (I think?!) on the go at the moment, but two spring to mind. One is on a thread already with Scotcall. Debt was originally with Debt Managers, then Scotcall. CCA'd them and they wrote back to say CCA does not exist but please continue paying. Scotcall defaulted so payments stopped. Then I had letters threatening further action so sent an official complaint... they promptly sent it back to Debt Managers just after receiving it. In return I wrote back to DM to advise account in dispute and to return to Scotcall, plus wrote to Scotcall advising of outstanding complaint.

The other one is with BCW. They are also in default of a CCA request, and yesterday I had a letter from Graham Parker Bourne Solicitors advising of legal action, so sent them a bogoff letter, and sent an official complaint to BCW, plus phoned them (recorded call) to advise of their malpractice.

If anything further happens with this one I'll post a new thread with the full details. :-)

ftolad v. Lowell - Statute Barred letter - * WON *

ftolad v. Scotcall - CCA'd, no agreement - * WON *

ftolad v. Mac Hall:

Still ongoing, official complaints procedure requested - 14 days to comply before TS, OFT and FOS.

All thanks to advice from CAG. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are fed up of reading the stories about the Dcas who continually flout laws and principles and do not act responsibly.Following all your requests,you are invited to add your user name here together with the dca or firm of baliffs that you wish to complain about.Just add a few lines of your complaint.

Once we have a list we can then get something drafted to launch a bulk complaint to Consumer direct The FSO the others who are required to take up complaints.

hi im dee moorcroft have added a extra grand to my bill after i defaulted on payments to halifax spoke to halifax no help now moorcroft have threatended balifs if i dont pay 350 a month iwas only paying 50 amonth and missed two payments i dont know what to do

Cabot Financial, particlarly the legal department headed by on Willem Wellinghoff.

This bunch are right now lieing by refusing to remove 2 defaults even though they are a) settled and b) past 6 years. and have added another 6 months onto the scentence "because we can".

ICO have told me that verbally the Default notice is when the date counts from, Cabot say "we say when it counts from". ICo will take 3 months to process the claim and no doubt find in my favour.

This bunch of decide what they want , when they want, and to pluto with the law

Ramone you need to start your own thread about your situation and you will get help. Have you sent Moorcroft a CCA request? Have a good read around the site and you will see that these people can be defeated.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

We are fed up of reading the stories about the Dcas who continually flout laws and principles and do not act responsibly.Following all your requests,you are invited to add your user name here together with the dca or firm of baliffs that you wish to complain about.Just add a few lines of your complaint.

Once we have a list we can then get something drafted to launch a bulk complaint to Consumer direct The FSO the others who are required to take up complaints.

IstCredit - have committed an offence by not supplying copy of CCA as of last week.

- Have used intimidating calls and misleading letters.

- Have refused to work with 3rd party CCCS, and contacted me directly

- Requesting payment and telephone contact while account is in dispute, including suggesting I borrow money to pay

them off .

IstCredit - have committed an offence by not supplying copy of CCA as of last week.

- Have used intimidating calls and misleading letters.

- Have refused to work with 3rd party CCCS, and contacted me directly

- Requesting payment and telephone contact while account is in dispute, including suggesting I borrow money to pay

them off .

veryweary can you bar their calls? this has worked for me ;) they tried ringing from another number but I barred that as well and then they gave up.

you may want to send them the telephone harrassment letter too :-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/37006-harassment-telephone-response-letter.html

Love SG x

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

Wescot Credit Services acting on behalf of British Gas. BG were trying to charge me for a period that I was before I moved into the property. I was able to prove this so BG sent me a letter on 18th Dec 2007 saying that I don't owe anything and they apologised for the inconvenience.

However, I'm still receiving a threatening letter EVERY month since then from Wescot even though I've asked them to update their records!!

moorcroft threatened loss of home and balifs if i did not pay 50 a week only payin 50 a month to halifax missed a payment straight to moorcroft and major harrassment and dont go there with equita missed a payment now got balifs on doorstop dart go to work as there sid there could just come in and get me stuff

moorcroft threatened loss of home and balifs if i did not pay 50 a week only payin 50 a month to halifax missed a payment straight to moorcroft and major harrassment and dont go there with equita missed a payment now got balifs on doorstop dart go to work as there sid there could just come in and get me stuff

Hi again Ramone :)

Please do start your own thread about this situation so we can help you out all we can.

Go here :-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/

and then click on "new thread" to start your own.

Love SG x

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

NCO threatening/rude phone calls when debt is in dispute after they failed to supply CCA.

Cap 1 calling me a thief on the phone when I had failed to pay them £10. min payment for two months running.

Credit Security Limited on behalf of Wescot C.S.L lying saying they had sent a agent to our address several times & left calling cards. They had never been to our property & left calling cards, Lying to try & scare people,

Bryan Carter, Phone harassment, suing for his fee's only.

NCO are notorious with the threatening phone calls Questioning. Did you send the telephone harassment letter to them?

Just ask them if they are recording the call first, then say "good, that means I can ask for a transcript of the call then". If they persist with the telephone calls after the harassment letter, then record them and get TS involved - they are a particularly nasty bunch from what I've heard.

As for the rest, well tbh nothing surprises me now after the telephone calls I got from Capquest in my pre-CAG days ;)

Hi,

Brassed off,

Unfortunately when alot of this happened I knew nothing of my rights, any thing I did know I thought as a debter I could do nothing about it any way.

The being called 'a thief' was terrible, the man at CAP 1 went on & on, I was on my way to collect kids from school & I remember walking up the road crying.

I didn't realise that I could claim penalty charges back whilst owing the bank money either

Sad I know,

Found this site by chance recently and became enlightened very quickly.

Knowledge is power and what ever happens now at least I am ready for it.

Thanks to every one here.

I think its safe to say we have all been injured one way or another by these heartless B.......

Thanks for this thread, GR8 idea.

Oh meant to add NCO are very nasty, don't play by the rules and if any of them are reading this, follow through with your idle threats to come to the house, My dog & I are waiting for you.

I'm not so sad & pathetic any more, thanks to every one, I'll chill out now :lol:

Edited by questioning

Hi,

Brassed off,

Unfortunately when alot of this happened I knew nothing of my rights, any thing I did know I thought as a debter I could do nothing about it any way.

The being called 'a thief' was terrible, the man at CAP 1 went on & on, I was on my way to collect kids from school & I remember walking up the road crying.

I didn't realise that I could claim penalty charges back whilst owing the bank money either

Sad I know,

Found this site by chance recently and became enlightened very quickly.

Knowledge is power and what ever happens now at least I am ready for it.

Thanks to every one here.

I think its safe to say we have all been injured one way or another by these heartless B.......

Thanks for this thread, GR8 idea.

Oh meant to add NCO are very nasty, don't play by the rules and if any of them are reading this, follow through with your idle threats to come to the house, My dog & I are waiting for you.

I'm not so sad & pathetic any more, thanks to every one, I'll chill out now :lol:

I can totally relate to how you felt Q, I remember all the threatening phone calls and the crying and sleepless nights but hey, you now realise what a lifeline CAG really is :D

Ooooo, come on DCAs, ring me now - if you dare :o

PS Q - I have a big dog too :lol:

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Moorcrap

-none compliance to a CCA request, telephone harassment, threatening doorstep visits and bailiffs without a court order

MCS

-calling up to 10 times a day, ignoring telephone harassment letters and pay full balance within 24hours

DG solicitors

-none compliance to a CCA request (application form), threatening court action when account is in dispute, threatening charging order when i don't have any assets, telephone harassment when been told not to contact on a mobile number i haven't given them and suggesting getting a loan to pay

HFO services

non compliance with cca, constant calls dispite request on phone and by letter for it to stop and everything in writing, threatening to send bailiffs around to see my pregnant wife while i was at work, their words ' she will give in easier and there is nothing you can do' . made two seperate complaints to Surrey police and have crime numbers, also told on the phone that they did not 'do' cca as they were not affiliated and did not have to answer to that company. at one point called 39 times in 4 days.

these people at HFO are nasty evil people with no regard for rights or law, all this i have endured and still am over a debt that does not exist, they only have my mobile they dont know my address of home number.

Regal Credit Consultants, they sent a letter addressed to "The Occupier" and followed that with a fax addressed to me but sent to a previous employer.

Cabot, they have no CCA or CCJ, but I have today received a letter threatening one of the following:- Warrant of Execution or Charging Order or Attachment of Earnings or Order to Obtain Information and lastly an External Debt Collection or Legal Agency.

Don't know if i'm coming or going!

Cabot, they have no CCA or CCJ, but I have today received a letter threatening one of the following:- Warrant of Execution or Charging Order or Attachment of Earnings or Order to Obtain Information and lastly an External Debt Collection or Legal Agency.

Naughty naughty

report them to trading standards, oft and fos shouldn't be sending letters like that

Student loan buggers still after me....still refuing to give names or where they got my parents telephone no. from....still calling at house whereing white shirts and black trousers....suspect they may also be officially employed as 'DA POLICE/ **** PEASE' or browncoats or something!!!

More recently automated telephone answer messages 5-6 times a day!!! Still on verge of suicide with that and everything else that I'm not allowed to post!!! Probably end in violence again!!!!

Please PM me if anybody can help?!!!????

Phoenix Recoveries (using Marlin Financial Services to collect)

They bought a HFC Marbles card debt of about £2.5k and are sending letters and ringing constantly to tell me about how they are really good at getting charging orders. I cannot tell if it is an empty threat so far.

I CCA'd them and they have banked the cheque but so far ignored the request. Their monkeys are very badly trained and seem only able to read from a self righteous script about how only useless people get into debt.

They seem to think that CCA requests are nothing to do with them and said they have no intention of sending me any details....oh really?! :mad:

Bryan Carter - Apparently they have stuck a CCJ on me, through Northampton Court. I didn't even know about this till I checked my file on Experian. Have no knowledge at all of what this is about, and it is showing against my previous address! I have to read up on this later.

C L Finance - another amount mystery appearing on my credit file from God knows where! I have written to ask for information on this, but no reply from them yet!

Moto

CL Finance are a debt purchase company - they have bought an old debt form someone

If Bryan Carter have obtained a CCJ you need to be careful. When they find out where you live they will be able to ask the court to send round the bailiff straight away. You can only ask the court for the debt to be set aside if you beleive it to be wrong, though you could ask the court for time to pay. There is no point in asking for a copy of the credit agreement now that they have judgement. Of course they could probably trace your address through Experian anyway, as they are clearly linked now. Just be prepared!