Mass complaint ;Add your name here if a dca has acted incorrectly with your account.

MARTIN3030
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4081 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

fredrickson international limited.

Lloyds tsb credit card did not send me a default notice just constantly pestering for payments. Got a letter from fredrickson international limited telling me to make payment in full as they have been instructed by their client lloyds tsb, 4 days later `letter before action` recieved. so i sent CCA to them and asked for notice of assignment. Received 2 more letters from them informing me that they will take action in the courts should i not phone them immediately. I won't phone them and i will wait until the time is up and they default with my request.

Slimy bullies.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fredrickson international limited.

Lloyds tsb credit card did not send me a default notice just constantly pestering for payments. Got a letter from fredrickson international limited telling me to make payment in full as they have been instructed by their client lloyds tsb, 4 days later `letter before action` recieved. so i sent CCA to them and asked for notice of assignment. Received 2 more letters from them informing me that they will take action in the courts should i not phone them immediately. I won't phone them and i will wait until the time is up and they default with my request.

Slimy bullies.

Don't bother 'phoning them. I had trouble with these clowns and CCA'd them and advised them that should they not comply I would be happy to see them in court. Thay wrote back to say that the account had been returned to the OC as they were unable to provide a CCA.

Hi

I have just recieved another letter from fredrickson internation limited to tell me that they will place the account on hold for 10 days, however i should phone them immediately to discuss the account further.

Who do they think they are acting against all the guidelines?

Should I write to them and tell them to bogoff or should i wait until the they have defaulted on my CCA? Saying that today is the 12th day to comply.

Hi

I have just recieved another letter from fredrickson internation limited to tell me that they will place the account on hold for 10 days, however i should phone them immediately to discuss the account further.

Who do they think they are acting against all the guidelines?

Should I write to them and tell them to bogoff or should i wait until the they have defaulted on my CCA? Saying that today is the 12th day to comply.

To be honest, I wouldn't 'phone. Write to them again although if you have requested the CCA there is no real need to contact them again yet. If they haven't provided the CCA by the time limits then you can write to them and advise that they have not complied and will be reported.

To be honest, I wouldn't 'phone. Write to them again although if you have requested the CCA there is no real need to contact them again yet. If they haven't provided the CCA by the time limits then you can write to them and advise that they have not complied and will be reported.

Hi joesoap

Any idea how i should word the letter to advise that they have not complied and will be reported?

Thanks

mistycat

• 3 weeks later...

Good afternoon everyone,

I add Mackenzie Hall for contacting me when they have no authority to collect....

I also add Eversheds solictors for not knowing the law when trying to enforce claims...

I also add Aktiv Kapital for complete disregard of the Consumer Credit Act,and underhand and unlawful activities when trying to collect....

Would be nice if they all had their businesses stopped from trading...far less misery would result.

Best wishes to you all.

Dougal

REMEMBER ; IT'SYOUR MONEY THEY ARE AFTER...!!

Update: 2013 Following our recent (9/7/13) hearing about Bank Charges at the Court of Appeal, and refusal to grant permission to Appeal; an Application has just (23/10/2013) been made for a fresh hearing and the Court Location is yet to be confirmed!

Hi joesoap

Any idea how i should word the letter to advise that they have not complied and will be reported?

Thanks

mistycat

yup :D

Dear Sir,

You have failed in your legal obligetion to provide the Credit Agreement for this account and it can only be assumed you do NOT have the legal right to collect this debt. Until such time you provide the agreement I requested on xx/xx/xxxx I will no longer enter into any form of communication from you. Please be aware, should you continue I will not hesitate to take legal action against you for harassment under the Protection of Harassment Act.

OR if you wanna try more simple term the MIGHT and I mean MIGHT understand

Dear Sir.

ref xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SOD OFF

Yours sincerely :)

If my advice has been helpful please feel free to click on my scales :grin:

Creditors and DCAs - Letter Templates & Budget Planner (CCA request letter N)and other templates)

Debt Collection Agencies & Statutory Demands, a few strategies

Abbey charges, Won

B-card non-disclosure of S.A.R, WON £30 costs awarded

B-Card, court for harrasement, failed to defend WON £175 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/125554-28-days-later-no.html#post1422508

B-Card charges, partial refund, still fighting

Vanquis-Cabot, GIVEN UP :lol:

HFC & my mum, no brainer, no CCA http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/133330-hfc-my-mum.html#post1404514

PLEASE donate to CAG however small. They are fighting for YOUR rights as a consumer. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/

Several DCA's have processed my data without being registered data controllers. It seems to be common practice. Theoretically, it's a criminal offence, but the Information Commissioner has shown no interest at all in prosecuting anybody, or even telling the DCA's to stop processing my data.

Considering the Information Commissioner didn't prosecute anybody over the loss of those government CD's with 5 million people's details, I'd like to know what exactly the Information Commissioner actually does do with all our tax money. It certainly doesn't seem to spend it on protecting the public's interest.

In the case of the DCA's, all it ever seems to do is give them a friendly warning that they might like to get themselves registered, so the DCA's can be all nice and legal when they screw us. But if the DCA's are going to have a friendly organisation to give them legal advice, why does it have to be funded from our tax? Why can't they just pay for a solicitor like we have to?

yup :D

Dear Sir,

You have failed in your legal obligetion to provide the Credit Agreement for this account and it can only be assumed you do NOT have the legal right to collect this debt. Until such time you provide the agreement I requested on xx/xx/xxxx I will no longer enter into any form of communication from you. Please be aware, should you continue I will not hesitate to take legal action against you for harassment under the Protection of Harassment Act.

OR if you wanna try more simple term the MIGHT and I mean MIGHT understand

Dear Sir.

ref xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SOD OFF

Yours sincerely :)

Thanks for the draft mrmarmite, could'nt touch you scales as they are not there.

Bryan Carter & Co Solicitors have now written to me demanding i make a payment to Fredrickson International Ltd, it appears even the debt collectors have their own solicitors. Surely if a debt collector has been issued with a Credit agreement request and cannot comply, they do not have any rights to the debt. How can they pass my details onto their own solicitors?

Totally confused:confused:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

better late than never............

CABOT : For demanding payment whilst account in dispute.

Adding interest/charges whilst account in dispute

Registering information with CRA's whilst account in dispute

Hadituptohere

I'm far from an expert, but learning all the time!!!!!

If i've been at all helpful please click my star.

Hadituptohere OH V Capital One, **WON**

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (providian/Monument/Barclaycard cc) - ** claim struck out ** due to non complaince of CPR, Wasted Costs applied for, Default Cost Certificate issued by Court, Warrant of excecution and CC Baliffs instructed...lol 😎

Hadituptohere V Cabot, (morgan stanley dean witter/barclays cc) - account in dispute, LBA sent to barclays, awaiting responce, no responce.

Hadituptohere V RBS, default removal x 2, case dismissed, judge used Balance of Probabilities against hard Evidence.

Hadituptohere OH v Santander, Santander issue claim in court, settled out of court via Tomlin, less solicitors fees and interest.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes

Clydesdale Bank aka Barclays Partner Finance. Keep ringing/writing saying my wife is not paying enough - yet we have a DMP., which shows we can't pay anymore than £1, they want £5 a month.

HFC Beneficial Finance, love to call because they cannot for some reason put a DD instruction in to their system

Edited by blfamily

Weightmans acting on behalf on HFC - they added charges of £1283 to my husbands account. We have disputted this and they are still threatening legal action. I have sent the letter received from HFC saying they will respond in 14 days to our request, but they still persist in threatening and phonimg. Yesterday we got another letter sayin that they would no longer accept cheques to clear the payments and all payments would now have to be paid by standing order.

Again threatening legal action.

Moorcrap - accepting an offer via the CAB but not sending the promised Payment boot which allegedly had already been sent out when they responded to the CAB but stills ending threatograms demanding 20X as much

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga

BLS Collection and Lloyds keep getting letters saying im refusing to pay when i pay it into Lloyds bank with there paying in book,now threating to take me to court and they saying i,ll have to pay150 pound costs its unreal ,whats with these people

rakker

BLS Collection and Lloyds keep getting letters saying im refusing to pay when i pay it into Lloyds bank with there paying in book,now threating to take me to court and they saying i,ll have to pay150 pound costs its unreal ,whats with these people

rakker

Rakker their left hand doesnt know what their right hand is doing :mad:

I wouldn't worry too much, if they take you to court you can have the pleasure of showing the Judge your paying in book and watching him slate them for wasting the court's time, which would serve them right.

Keep all their letters in a file by way of evidence of their stupidity.

Love SG

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

Thanks SG its most annoying and ive got recipts of recorded deliverd of two letters id sent before so they cant say they never got them they must,nt have better things to do and i mean when your pensioner you dont want to be harrssed,but when you read the messages on the site you no ones not alone with this sort of treament

rakker

Lowell Portfolio, Red Debt Collection, Hamptons Legal. Mistaken identity alleged debt, took no notice of me, filed Money Claim, tried to gain CCJ against me, threatened repossession of my house....all for a debt that was not even mine. Director A. Bartle signed my recorded delivery requests for details of alleged debt and for a copy of their complaints procedure. Never received a reply. Case thrown out of County Court.:lol:

We all know corruption exists in all walks of life, from unemployed doing a days work for cash in hand, to a company director giving a funny handshake or donation to a Chief Constable. But since taking charge of my brother's debt, of just £4000, I have never known how corrupt and immoral a practice debt collecting is. I became involved when he asked to loan this amount to get shot of 1st CREDIT. They had inherited the debt from CONNAUGHT, who in turn from WESCOT, in turn again from, BLAIR, OLIVER & SCOTT, who initiated the debt in Sept '03. I'm a "Mackenzie Friend" today at court to object his bankruptcy petition. Only with the help of 42man, on my thread @ http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/146718-urgent-1st-credit-bankruptcy.html have I been able to seek the info required. By the way, their catalogue of inappropriate actions included addressing his bankruptcy petition in the process server's name. When brought to their attention, 1st CREDIT delivered a second petition correctly, 2 DAYS BEFORE THE HEARING?

Edited by littlewillie
quoted 42guy should be 42man

Allied International Credit - asked for the debt in full £1700 or they would send it to their legal department. The lady was rude and unhelpful, after repeatedly saying to her I wanted to pay it back but couldnt afford it all at once - would they accept monthly payments - she refused - after an hour of me basically pleading for her to accept monthly payments - I mentioned that a company had accepted a token payment of £5 over the phone that day, and had set up a payment plan - why could they not do this - she said it was company policy they had to collect it all - after further heated discussion she accepted £10 over the phone at the time, and then set up a payment plan of £40 - I felt that she did didnt help at all, and it was me that suggested the token payment which she eneded up accepting - this company are bullys - they told me to ask friends or family for the money, ridiculous!