I need help!

kelly.galton
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6282 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Kelly,

If you click on your log on name a drop sown menu should appear. If you highlight 'Find more posts by kelly.galton' it'll direct you to the post you need to find.

Also, I, like natweststaffmember, do not understand wot exactly you are referring to. Sorry:(

There are templates for CPR18 letter Letter to Court re CPR18 request and a useful link with more information Cobbetts Cpr part 18 request

In order to fill in your AQ look in here

Bank Templates Library navbits_finallink.gif Allocation Questionnaires - A guide to completion

I have checked the hmcs website and that does not recognise form PF52, however, I put in a general search in the forum and come up with a thread started by Clare Wilson that mentions both CPR28 and PF52, have a look in the HSBC forum and see if it is at all relievant.

AQ - Section F Directions, Help and Advice please

Hope this helps.

• Haha 1

:DSUCCESSESS:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

:)CURRENT CLAIMS:)

HALIFAX03

19-SEPT-07 APPLICATION TO HAVE STAY LIFTED

02-OCT-07 APPLICATION REFUSED

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

Kelly

CPR 28 is on the link below but I can't see how it is relevant to your claim at this time. Can you post everything from N1 to the stage you are at now so we can see where you are

PART 28 - THE FAST TRACK

Advice given is either my experience or my opinion and is given without liability. If in doubt, consult a qualified professional.

If you PM me for advice I will only reply in your own thread

Never under estimate your ability. I won over £17,000!

For the full story - look here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/17630-thecobbettslayer-NatWest.html

Ok, here goes

I made the claim on moneyclaim,

they put the defence in a day after the deadline and I requested judgement but because it was over the christmas period they made allowance for them.

Cobbetts asked for further information which we sent.

I have received an allocation questionairre which is due back on monday (I know I have left it very late in the day)

I received an offer for just over half yesterday which I have rejected

The guide notes to fill in the AQ section F reads

'Attach the list of directions, if any, you believe will be appropriate to be given for the management of the claim.

agrred directions on fast and multi track cases should be based on the forms of standard directions set out in the practice direction to CPR part 28 and form PF52

Should i leave this box blank?

what is CPR 28 and form PF52

I am getting very confused

Firstly, you should not have responded to Cobbetts request for further information. You only do as and when the judge asks you to. At this stage, this would be done if the judge was unable to allocate once an AQ had been submitted.

The type of AQ Form which you have received appears to be totally different to that of a majority of the people on this forum. You should have received a small claims track AQ N149. It could simply be a case of the wrong form being sent.

I suggest you do as paulshieber suggests and fill us in, in more detail. Failing this, a quick call to the court might surfice.

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-successes/31683-muggins73-natwest.html

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

Ah ha, it all becomes clear:o

FAST TRACK

• For claim values between £5,000 and £15,000
  • Where the case can be heard in one day or less

I apologise, I am at a loss. I have no experience in this particular field as my claim (as with many others), have been allocated to the small claims (which appears to be a lot less complicated).

The forum guide states,

Attach the list of directions, if any, you believe will be appropriate to be given for the management of the claim. Agreed directions on fast and multi-track cases should be based on the forms of standard directions set out in the practice direction to CPR Part 28 and form PF52.

Yes this is the section where you do attach 1/2 draft order for direction.

However, in my opinion, only do so if you think it'll help. Otherwise, leave it blank:)

Might be an idea to read the suggsted link This is discussed in length here New strategy for Allocation Questionaires before you make a decision.

paulshieber has given you a useful link in your thread #4 above which advises you in more detail exactly what CPR Part 28 is.

Hope this helps.

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

Sounds like a good enough plan to me!!:)

I'm sure the judge will inform you if you need to assist further. Good luck, your be counting your money pretty damn soon, that's for sure;)

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Kelly,

Do you have any good news for us since hand delivering your AQ?

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

Yes the court dates usually indicate the payouts are on their way.

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

Yep, not far behind me then, Kelly.

I finally receive my court date for May and after a call to Cobblers this morning regarding a request to particularise my POC, and low and behold they advised me that they are settling my claim in full and a cheque is on its way:cool:

I'm gonna wait before I do the victory dance, but at least it's progress!!!!

Hang on in there, it's a coming!!!

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

Hopefully, we'll be dancing it together:D

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA

Sorry for the hijack. Muggins, my court date is April 16th and I have to send my bundle by the day after tomorrow. How do you suggest I find out if they are going to settle mine too? I am worried to death that I may have done something wrong and wont get paid out.

Tony

ps have you sent your bundle in yet?

Sorry for the hijack. Muggins, my court date is April 16th and I have to send my bundle by the day after tomorrow. How do you suggest I find out if they are going to settle mine too? I am worried to death that I may have done something wrong and wont get paid out.

Tony

ps have you sent your bundle in yet?

Hi, Tony will answer on your thread:)

NATWEST01&02 won over 4k

See how

HALIFAX03

LLOYDS TSB04

10-MAY-07 LBA

ABBEY05

19-SEPT-07 LBA