dynamicdebz v Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6150 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent off N1 form to county court along ith form to see if I have to pay.

I have rang the couts today they say they sent to defendant yesterday, so they now have 14 days to reply.

I am getting a little worried about having to go to this extreme, is this normal?

What happens next?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you are right on track, you will get a letter back from the court now telling you what day it is deemed served, you count your 14 days from there.

Just keep us updated, and you will be fine. :D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 2 weeks later...

I think the 14 days is up over the weekend, so if I haven't heard anything by Monday what should my next step be. I have looked at the step by step guide but am still a little confused. Excuse my ignorance.

Do I need to do anything or does the court contact me or does the bank contact me?

what is the process in laymen terms please from now on?

I think the 14 days is up over the weekend, so if I haven't heard anything by Monday what should my next step be. I have looked at the step by step guide but am still a little confused. Excuse my ignorance.

Do I need to do anything or does the court contact me or does the bank contact me?

what is the process in laymen terms please from now on?

Hi dpick again as with my post on your thread before I did not have to go as far as court for my claim but now the halifax are being snowed under and my miss your court deadline. From reading other threads it seems that its possible that after the 14 days you can ask for your claim by default. Though the bank could acknowledge at last minute. All you need to do is wait until last day and ring court next day they will then advise you as to next step.

good luck dpick:p

• Haha 1

Hey can you believe it, something must be in the air because I rang bank today about the latest £39 charge. I questioned it, the person on the phone started telling me it as for a bounced cheque. I interupted him saying "I am aware what it is for & wanted it put strainght into my account as it was unlawful for them to charge me". He went away came back a few minutes later & apologised & said we have put it straight back into your account???

I have questioned charges before & I have never had this kind of response.

Maybe they are starting to realise and backing down a little bit.

• Haha 1

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .