xlr8r_y2k v's Marbles *** WON ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5217 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Xlr8r

Well done for starting your claim keep everyone upto date then you can be guided if need be.

Have you got an easier name?:D

AL;)

-------------------------

CAPITAL ONE * SETTLED*31st Oct 06

HBOS *SETTLED* 8th Oct 06

WOOLWICH *SETTLED*12thJan2007

Monument (Barclays) *SETTLED*10thMar2007

could someone confirm what address I should have sent my Marbles SAR to as I haven't heard anything from them and it was sent on January the 9th, the address I sent it to was

Marbles

HFC Bank

North Street

Winkfield Windsor

Berkshire

SL4 4TD

but now I see other people have sent theirs to the follwing....

Marbles

HFC Bank

North Street

Winkfield Windsor

Berkshire

SL4 4TD

which one is correct?

xL

looks like they are both correct ;)

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

could someone confirm what address I should have sent my Marbles S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) to as I haven't heard anything from them and it was sent on January the 9th, the address I sent it to was

Marbles

HFC Bank

North Street

Winkfield Windsor

Berkshire

SL4 4TD

but now I see other people have sent theirs to the follwing....

Marbles

HFC Bank

North Street

Winkfield Windsor

Berkshire

SL4 4TD

which one is correct?

xL

OOOH have you been drinking :eek:

-------------------------

CAPITAL ONE * SETTLED*31st Oct 06

HBOS *SETTLED* 8th Oct 06

WOOLWICH *SETTLED*12thJan2007

Monument (Barclays) *SETTLED*10thMar2007

oooopppsss sorry guys, it had been a loooonnngggg week :D, have amened the post below, any ideas on the correct address?

xL

could someone confirm what address I should have sent my Marbles S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) to as I haven't heard anything from them and it was sent on January the 9th, the address I sent it to was

Marbles

HFC Bank

North Street

Winkfield Windsor

Berkshire

SL4 4TD

but now I see other people have sent theirs to the following....

Marbles Credit Cards

Correspondence Dept

Household Banks

120 Edmond Street

Birmingham

B3 2QZ

which one is correct?

xL

• 3 weeks later...

ok, received statements on Saturday (despite never having received any other acknowledgement of my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request).)

Have calculated charges using vamps 8% spreadsheet at £591 charges and £142.68 interest.

Now the questions is I would like to calculate my claim using the contractual interest (most of my charges stem from 2002/2003), having read through the forums I'm unsure how other people have done this (I know there are contractual interest spreadsheets for use on Bank accounts), if anyone could give me a nudge in the right direction?

Thanks

xL

Thanks for the prompt response, I have had a look at the CAGmembers website and am going to use the 16_Contractual spreadsheet but have a few questions.

Firstly on the Interest Rate, do I just use the APR on my last statement (stated as 19.9%)? or is there an alternative, as the interest rate varied over the length of my account I'm just not sure?

Also if I have 2 charges on the same statement date i.e. a overlimit charge of £20 and a late payment chrage of £20 do I enter the interest charged and amount of balance paid subsequent month against one of them and againt the other charge leave these at 0? or do I lump the 2 charges together into 1 entry?

Thanks

xL

letter received today in response to Prelim basically saying investigated by James Ball and nothing doing so...

....I called Mr Ball and and he was very nice basically I said just wanted to confirm the position before I took if further....

...he said well no one would really want that, said he would have look at my claim and call me back...

....he called back and said that after checking my calculations they were all correct and what would I settle for?...

...I said the full amount, he said would have to speak to his manager but should be ok (he had never seen a claim before where the interest was higher that the charges), pointed out to him it was becuase the majority were from 2003.....

....He said I should have confirmation of the offer for the full amount in the post Monday.....

OH MY GOD I THINK I WON!

Letter received this morning,.... do not agree with OFT..... blah blah..... but as a gesture of goodwill to a valued customer......

FULL REFUND OF CHARGES INC COMPOUNDED CONTRACTUAL INTEREST TOTALLING £1226.13 COMPRISING £555 CHARGES AND £671.13 IN INTEREST

They ask for it to be a full and final settlement and that I would not claim from them again and also that it be paid off my account. I will not be agreeing to the terms and also asking for payment by cheque.

if a mod wants to change this to "WON with CCI" or whatever you use please do so, I'm sure the payment will arrive in due course and certianly my donation to this brillant site will follow soon after!

xL

spoke to James Ball and confirmed that I would not be agreeing to the terms they had laid out, he said to just write this on the return form and they would still pay the money, have decided to get it paid off my account as its probably better as I would only spend it otherwise lol

xL

just to confirm the full amount of £1226.13 was credited to my account on the 28th of Feb.

I would have to say that Marbles have been very courteous and helpful throughout.

one down.......