Large claim over £5000, has anyone won outside the small claims court?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:o has anyone out there taken on the LTSB for over £5000. outside the small claims track and won??

Surely I am not going to be the first!

I am loosing my bottle! I am going for over £11000, I am taking the papers to court tommorrow, having done all the other stages first, they have offered to put £750 into my (husbands!) account, whish I have replyed that I will still be going to court etc...and reading all these threads shows LTSB are awkward so and sos.

Sue (darling1 and darling 2)

If I have been of any help to you please be kind enough to click on my scales! Thank you

:D Halifax Bank...December 2006 ..... WON! 1 week after N1 filed.

:eek: Lloyds TSB....... April 2007 Lloyds TSB.....WON, 1 day before prelim. court date, still went before judge.

:p Nationwide.........April 2007 Nationwide.......WON, 3 weeks after N1 filed.

:rolleyes: Nat West....June 2007 (on behalf of friend) Settled after LBA and before filing.

:smile:HSBC - full settlement ...on behalf of my son...

bump

If I have been of any help to you please be kind enough to click on my scales! Thank you

:eek: Lloyds TSB....... April 2007 Lloyds TSB.....WON, 1 day before prelim. court date, still went before judge.

:rolleyes: Nat West....June 2007 (on behalf of friend) Settled after LBA and before filing.

Hi dont know if one has been heard in the small claims court yet, but my claim is for just under £9500.00 and for some reason SC&M submitted form N149 to the court against me. This is for small claims only but the court had sent me N150 I requested small claims track and submitted a letter drafted by one of the mods with it just waiting for the courts reply I'll be back in a minute with where the template is.

Right the letter is in the bank templates libuary on the first page of the forum under Allocation Questionare by jonni2bad. If its any help I have had afull settlement offer from the bank but they had put conditions on it which seems the norm and I have rejected it because of this. Anyway keep up the fight you are in the right and I can tell you are not alone in feeling like loosing your bottle but I can tell you once you have a look around the sight all theese feelings should go all the best in your claim. When I hear from the court I post it on my thread.

Have just been reading through your threads fletch101, very interesting, I am rather confused by all form numbers, wey back in my thread I was told that it would be ok to use the smallclaim form N1 for my larger claim, hope I am right about this, Also do I use the letter you mentioned earlier when I give in my N1 etc...? Do I just put that in my pack along with the rest of the papers and pay up the £250.00