Reclaim charges England (Scottish resident)

william Wallace

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5369 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have spoken to a few company's in England who claim that they can claim back my charges using English Law. ' I live in Scotland'.

They say that they can claim by going through the NatWest which is a part of the Royal Bank of Scotland. ( My Bank). I cannot believe that it is so simple. Can it be True!!!

Has anyone one else any experience of these companies claiming back charges for them. Good or Bad?

Freedom...... :-)

Best do it yourself. Check out the Scottish section for info on taking on the RBS.

BRING ON THE HALIFAX

• S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent to Halifax PLC Recorded Delivery 21/09/06
  • 12/12/06 Still no S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) details so called and was told they would look at this next week
  • 28/12/06 Horray details recieved
  • Prelim request sent 8/01/07
  • LBA sent 12/01/07
  • Offer letter received 30/01/07
  • Upped Offer of £740 accepted

There is a post where someone in scotland hired a PO mail box in Preston and raised action against scottish bank at thier english HQ. The bank communicated with him via his own home address, but he had filled out MCOL using his english mail box address and his scottish home address. the bank paid up withouyt going to court. see ehstevie and 'hiring address'