Vic v HSBC

maverick*o7
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6286 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Amount Claimed - 2041.00 plus interest and fees.

Thats it AQ filled in today, very nervous about what will happen next but no pain no gain!!!! Wish me luck.

Sending a copy of the charges to DG sols as well just to push it to the top of their pile :D hopefully will receive offer before court. Will let you know.

i see from your other posts that this is a second claim for hsbc - do you have another account lined up in case they close yours down?

keep posting - we haven't had a lot going passed the aq and i'm keen to see how it goes - how long to an offer,,,, or what next. let us know.

AQ filled in AND sent ?

Is this because its a 2nd claim.

Hsbc have just filed defence against me and although I am more than prepared to I could do without having to shell out £100. (sorry to interupt)

4th January 2008 - Prelim sent

16th January 2008 - Standard reply - NO!

Hi, yes 2nd claim on a different account. They paid up after 2nd letter on 1st claim obviously 2nd claim they're digging their heels in but its my money not theirs!!!! Opened a new bank account a while ago only use HSBC for Direct Debits why give them any more of my money?!! Keep you all posted on what happens next. Good Luck with your claims :)