style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6203 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

About time to. trust me they do not want the publicity. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.

Dear Mrs B

We are confident the correct procedures were followed in the recovery of your arrears and that all the fees have been correctly raised and applied. However, it is not economic for us to defend legal action for a disputed amount of this size and, as a gesture of goodwill only we will, on this occasion, refund the sum of £293.00.

I have requested a cheque for the sum of £293 to be raised which will be sent out to you shortly.

Regards

Roxanne Nielsen

Equita Limited

Angela, I will translate this for you !

It means they feel they are probably on very dodgy ground and don't really want this examined by a Judge - therefor they give in !

Well Done !!

ty hun i dont care what their reasons are i got back what i wanted so yippee im happy im off to paris in june for my bday so this is going towards that i cant wait

WHEN THE WORLD GETS IN MY FACE I SAY HAVE A NICE DAY :lol:

MY SUCCESSESS

HSBC £5,735.35 :D

MUM IN LAW £2112.00 WIN FROM HALIFAX :grin:

MUM £3580.00 WIN FROM NatWest :grin:

AUNTIE 2 NATWEST WINS £1865.00 AND £2541.00

EQUITA BAILIFFS £293.00 REFUND :grin:

MBNA £871.16 WON WITH CI AT 24.49%

WELCOME FINANCE CHARGES £600 APPROX didnt even need letter lol

CAP ONE WON WITH CI AT 29.9% £994.26

CLAIMS ON THE GO AT MO

mbna ppi

NatWest cc at mcol (ppi next)

welcome ppi

first response charges

IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY HIT THE SCALES IN BOTTOM LEFT CORNER THANK YOU ;)

Hi

Very well done here - a real case of justice being done!! :)

If you have read some of the other horrifying stories on this site you will be aware of the extortionate and illegal charges that bailiffs are demanding from unsuspecting individuals all the time! :mad:

It is very satisfying to see that at least one of these companies has had to hand back some of these trumped up charges!

It would be very good if you could possibly find the time to advise some of the many other 'victims' on this site of the fees they 'should' have been charged and encourage them to do what you have done.

By the way, I don't think they are even entitled to make charges for letters but you have had an excellent result all the same. :)

Regards, Pam

VITAL - IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE ABOUT THE INCREASED BAILIFFS' POWERS TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOME AND USE FORCE IN ORDER TO GET YOUR GOODS THEN JOIN THE PETITION HERE:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....l#post53879 9

Anyone seeing this who wants to help by copying it to their signature please do.

Well done! Like you say, it doesn't matter what reason they give you for refunding the money, you know why they did it & they know you're in the right.

I also won against Equita earlier this year. It wasn't charges already levied - it was telling me that I owed more than I did, & not providing a statement of account to support that despite my repeated requests. The council eventually took the case back, & when I repeated my threat to go to the Local Ombudsman about the matter, they also refunded the £95 court costs to me. I later sent Equita a copy of a guide I downloaded on what a bailiff can & can't do, & asked them to pass it round the team as it would appear from the result of the case that I knew more about the legalities of their behavioiur than they did. :grin:

pmsl wonder that is brilliant i have posted on a couple of threads on here but have been unwell recently with my m.e symptoms but i seem to be getting back on track now lol so i will be posting a bit more now btw i was never charged for any letters from equita my arguement was they knew about my illness and they should have sent the debt back instead of sending vans (which they never did) i allowed them to charge me with the first and second visit on both accounts after that i asked for the rest back and they gave it

thats the whole reason why i wanted to get the WON added to my thread there isnt that many in this forum and it gives hope to all to see some wins

MY SUCCESSESS

CLAIMS ON THE GO AT MO

mbna ppi

welcome ppi

first response charges

hiya everyonejustto let you know i recieved the cheque today wooo hooooooooooooo am going to take a nice stroll to the bank later

ang xxx

MY SUCCESSESS

CLAIMS ON THE GO AT MO

mbna ppi

welcome ppi

first response charges