Johnny22 V Barclays

johnny22
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6309 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Off I go!

Statements received yesterday, total charges £1865.00 over six years.

I will shortly be sending the appropriate letter asking for the charges to be repaid but would just like clarification as to what six year period i can reclaim, I assume it is from the date of the aforementioned letter?

Also which barclays address do I sent it? their head office?

Cheers for now

Barclays Bank PLC

Leicester

LE87 2BB

Fight one more round. When your arms are so tired that you can hardly lift your hands to come on guard, fight one more round. When your nose is bleeding and your eyes are black and you are so tired that you wish your opponent would crack you one on the jaw and put you to sleep, fight one more round - remembering that the man who always fights one more round is never whipped.

James Corbett

I claimed from six years til now, is that what you mean?

Fight one more round. When your arms are so tired that you can hardly lift your hands to come on guard, fight one more round. When your nose is bleeding and your eyes are black and you are so tired that you wish your opponent would crack you one on the jaw and put you to sleep, fight one more round - remembering that the man who always fights one more round is never whipped.

James Corbett