am03rt c HSBC

sm03art
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6272 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

BUSINESS ACCOUNT!!!!

can someone please clarify total charges situ, ive spoke with hsbc and tried to get the to break down the random charge amounts (total charges) but they wont!!!!!

now do i

A) claim back all the charges including interest, and see what happens

B) claim the interest only

Please any help on this would be great, seems HSBC may win this one!

Have you sent a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) ?

Once you send a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) and find out what your charges are then you can use a spread sheet provided on this site to calculate the contractual interest you have paid

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

FIRSTLY WHO EVER CHANGED THE THREAD TITLE, PLEASE CAN MY USER NAME BE CORRECTED, cheers

AND YES I HAVE SENT SAR AND RECEIVED IT BACK, YES IVE CALCULATED MY CHARGES, INTO THE SPREAD SHEET,

BUT ON THE STATEMENTS THERE ARE CHARGES FOR DIFF. AMOUNTS, IN THESE CHARGES ARE CHARGES FOR SERVICES LIKE WHEN PEOPLE USE THE ATM ETC, NOW I KNOW I CANT CLAIM FOR THESE BECAUSE THEY ARE SERVICE CHARGES, BUT ALSO CHARGES FOR BEING OVERDRAWN ETC ETC, BUT HSBC WONT DO A BREAK DOWN OF THE 'TOTAL CHARGE'. SO WHAT DO I DO?

A) CLAIM ALL OF THE 'TOTAL CHARGES' and let them sort it out at court ie Nuisance Claim

B) JUST CLAIM THE INTEREST BACK, AND NOT THE CHARGES and let hsbc WIN!

I know someone (Mod) out there must know the answer!"

hi

i think that's the whole point!! HSBC or any other bank for that matter can't justify their charges so they can't do the breakdown. that's why everybody is winning them back.

there is a guide to which charges you can claim for somewhere on the faq's. have a read so you're sure what you can go for. i hope this is helpful.

netty

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

the point is being missed here, this is a business account, and when they charge you ie 'total charges' and the amount is eg £68.44, then in that charge is service charges for use of my atm machine, cheques etc,

Now my point is ive asked HSBC for a break down of the 'total charges' but they wont give my a break down, so do i claim the whole of the £68.44, or shall i just claim the interest charges!

Please someone must have taken hsbc to court for there business charges! what was there outcome, ive gone through loads of threads but cant find any for business accounts.

right this month they have sent me a break down of the charges!

£44 is for the overdraft fee and the rest is for service charges.

So im guessing i can claim this right.

Also wont someone know the business charges tarriff for the last 6 years,

• 1 month later...