hells bells

hels bells
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6158 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Helen

with your husband being away a lot id be careful with what you say, you could tunr my head you know, LOL

I hope it helpd and we will beat these buggers.

glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have u gone sleepies

bloody 'ell hells this is more intriguing than Coronation St and EastBenders put together.

Can you see the steam coming out of my 'puter....

now wonder you got such a high hit rate, come jump onto my thread... lets see if they follow you

Zx

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hi Zubo

long time no read where the hell have u been, can you read what going on please, i will wait up for your response

hels

ps thought you had left t:D own

morning, will read/reply later need to catch big bus in the sky to go to work

Zx

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Zubo

have you read all the thread, yo will know that i am in court on the 13th April, tell me what do yo think,

ps they have written to say the will defend the claim

hels:)

Hels

I am carefully re-reading your thread - I've already got it wrong once.

Not enough hours ... paused at page 4. Will continue tonight after work - and its only an IT job - I'm a Business Analyst - I try to make systems work better...

Question: I assume Glen has advised you through the POC - it may be in previous posts, but if you have a date, what Order has the Court given in particular for them to submit their defence?

Personally I think that they are bluffing... to say they have only 3 years is very very unlikely to be accepted particularly with SOLA stipulating 6 years.

back later,

Z

btw did pezboy die or was he embarrassed? personally I think he gave good advice... I think you were too honest, sometimes its best to steer a neutral course through the quagmire - me - it's wrong I know but I would now lie through my backteeth to get my info. Its sad when you have to stoop to their level....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hi zubo

the court gave them till 21st to put in a defence, they entered one on the 23rd but its been accepted.

Can u remember way back the advise on 'Gadbrook park thing', well can i have your comments on my case and what make you sure the info was stored at this place.

ps would you be happy if i use any replys in court if neccessary.

hels

i guess Gadbrook was main office for storgage of data, it is where baraclays employees can ring to order data or what ever or general public use. Whats you expereince, and wher e do you think they are going with their defence.

hels

hi helen just to let you know ive a court date on the 13th april. phoned litigation and they are settling out of court what a surprise. havent had the settlement letter yet but they will. basically the guy said on the phone we are busy :D :D

give them a call. very pleasant to talk to.

whooops should have read the whole thread.

helen

can i suggest you ring the court to find out if they have actually submitted a defence?

The hearing on the 13th is it the actual hearing or a case management/allocation hearing?

Glenn

• Haha 1

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

MBNA - Settled in Full

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

Glenn

it says: TAKE NOTICE, that the hearing will take place on 13th .................at 12.30pm, 10 mins has been allowed for this case.

surely they have offered a defence or could they just write and say they are to defend the claim on the day.

ps sent of the letter to both litigation and Court.

pss is kimmy 1 a personal account?

hels:)

helen

can i suggest you ring the court to find out if they have actually submitted a defence?

The hearing on the 13th is it the actual hearing or a case management/allocation hearing?

Glenn

Helen

I am pretty damn sure that the court is required to provide you with the defence as soon as they receive it. 21st/23rd is a long time ago - how do you know they submitted it then?

As Glenn says you really need to see that defence like yesterday in order to prepare for the court it will influence your preparation. So call the court - ask for the defence and also clarify what the hearing is for - because that too will enable you to prepare better.

Jeez this is cutting it fine... go get it girl Bank Holiday loses you time...

right back to Page 4

Z

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

zubo

my letter from court says that the hearing will take place on the 13th April for 10 mins, but then i have recieved another letter that states that the DIRECTION HEARING will tak place on the 13th so which is it ?

can you give me your experience on your last job and wot Gadbrook Park actually do please?

are they right Zubo, please save me the embarassment if you know i have no case, you would know would you not?

hels

helen, have you actually seen the defence from Barclays?

Before you attend court you should have been advised to what their defence actually is!

This all sounds flipt up if you ask me,

So what is it on 13th is it a prelim or the real deal hearing?

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

helen, have you found out the connection with Gadbrook Park? All I can find out is it is a training centre for their call centre staff etc to improve the output of staff, cant find anything to do with legal side of things.

are they right Zubo, please save me the embarrassment if you know i have no case, you would know would you not?

hels

Whoa there girl, where does this come from?

they have data on you from which you can be identified, that means its data within the DPA which means they have to supply it and unless you haven't told us something they have not said otherwise.

You have a claim therefore.

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

MBNA - Settled in Full

Glenn Vs MBNA

looks like its the information cell for business accounts:

Barclays runs Gadbrook Park in Cheshire as a call centre operation specifically serving business customers;