hells bells

hels bells
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6153 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Glenn

if you weren,t such a star with vast knowledge we would all be stuck, perhaps you are really yoda the little green wise man in Star Wars,

may the force be with you, watch out the force is strong on the dark side look what anikin did. :D

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi Glenn

Decided to carry on with court procedings, i will be submitting my new forms tomorrow final check over tonight. Lets hope my forms are correct as you are right with you prevoius concerns, the forms do not have a section requesting what i want the court to do, but i have added my own , lets hope this is acceptable.

hels

Helen

If you want someone to cast their eye over the text, pm me and ill give you my email and you can email it to me.

HTH

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

Hi Glenn

not sure what pm me is???? however i have hand written my stuff, are you suggesting that preying eyes, perhaps even the enemy look at this site and an e-mail is the safest option for u o check out my text. Ifthat the case i will not get the time to type out my info until i,m off on Thurs this week and even then my home e-mailing is very doggy at the mo, errors are always occuring, buti,m happy to type the whole thing out for u to check on this thread, safe or not???

hel:confused: s

Jeeze you mean ivbe been saying HTH all this time and you only ask now???

Hope that Helps, rofl

PM = private message.

Ahhh youve hand written it, doesnt matter if you had access to a scanner you could send it over if you wanted but dont worry it was only to try to help/reassure you.

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

MBNA - Settled in Full

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

hi Glenn

yep only just asked cos i am always asking you something, so tried to work it out, but durh, anyway, my hubby read through all the paper last night and he could follow in easy enough, but i think i will type what i request the court to do to you tonight, [early evening] for you to look at if thats ok, just to make sure i have covered everything.

would that be ok

hels

It would

Kick the shAbbey Habit

MBNA - Settled in Full

Glenn Vs MBNA

:) glenn

hope u r sat comfortably, here we go;

Details of claim,

Failure to comply with subject access request contray to the provisons of sec 7 of DPA 1998.

I then talk about my account, and how long it has been active ect, i write about my SAR and what was sent to me, i include an example of the hand typed PNC from 2003-06 sent from the bank and an original statement showing any format is acceptable and understandable. i then go on and list each letter SAR sent and thier responses all in dated order ect. i then contend that : the defendant holds the data and has failed to provide it under sec 7 DPA ect, the defendant has misled the claiment and purposley being obstructive having acsertained the reasons for my request and their obligation to hold data for a minimum is questionable, i then refere to my recorded conversations with all and sundry and include the e-mail from peezboy as i feel it is conclusive and relevant to my case plus it supports the recorded conversation.

Accordingly I request:

no such statutory period for a min of 3 years as claimed by the D, i request that the courts order all relevant data held by the D on a relevant filling system be released to the C or give reason to the court why not, to deny is knowingly misleading the court ect.

i include a case ref ; Durant V FSA 2004 and quote what the judge presiding stated ect etc.

I then make my request:

1. If the D holds data but i am not intitlied to it, if so by what reason, or

If the D do not hold data and it has been destroyed, when and why?

The C is awarded court cost.

there you go, is this correct, if it enough, is it clear or too abbreviated to follow?

happy reading, please do all you like to any part of it, i will not be offended

hels

Sorry Helen

dealing with new arrival, Jake 9 days ago 7lbs 3 oz, means i dont have quite somuch time sorry about the delay.

What you have posted seems fine, Im not sure what wieght can be attriubted to pezboys email unless you have his proper name including surname and confrimation that he works for the bank.

Im not certain it can do any harm though.

If you made notes of your conversations with dates and times on them copies should be included with your N1.

Bearing in mind im looking at abbreviated particualrs it sounds fine to me.

HTH

GLenn

Edit PS did i tell you to put down damages to the value of £5 on the claim form? If you dont the fee will be £150 as opposed to £35.00

Kick the shAbbey Habit

MBNA - Settled in Full

Glenn Vs MBNA

;):D hi Glenn

congratulations a lovely baby boy, oh how lovely they are as babies, i unfortunately have 3 yes 3 teenages, 18, 17 and 13 which makes me very old, well actually 40, very rubbish i can tell u, who said life begins were fibbing. As babies take time and brain cells i will remind you thati am completing my claim on a CPR part 8 and no they[ floor manager at court] wouild not allow me to enter the small amount you suggested, they stated it had to be £50 or more, my form will cost £130.00. bloody hell! ! anyway if your happy with what i have written i,m happy, and no i have not got peezboys real name but if the jugde so wished he could ring the number peezboy suppied to me and order my PNC himself as i did before my account had a marker. in for a penny in for a pound i,m going to use the e-mail. thanks again glenn, off to sleep now, all night not like in your house . HA HA

Hi Glenn

just to let you know, i have finally taken my CPR part 8 to the local county court, HIP HIP!!!!. £150.00 whow, lets hope i get the info.

thanks again, i would have been lost without your support, the lady at the court told me i would receive a date of when they have sent one of the copies to that stubborn bank, they[ bank] have, she stated 16 days to respond, compile a defence, i thought it was 28 days but perhaps i read it wrong, i have been advsied to ring the courts once i have received my letter, 16 days after the dated stamp.

cheers my dears:)

does this sound familiar

• 3 weeks later...

hi Glenn

long time no speak, !!! been wainting for some news from the courts and today i receive 2 letters, one of which states my claim was issued under part 8 of the CPR and been sent out to the defendant, they have till 21 march to repy, the other tell me i have a court date on the 13 April at 12.30pm and it should take 10 mins, as i cannot find any other business info on this site could you please tell me what i should take with me other than what i have already sent. thankyou so much, a bit scarred now, i want to be really prepared as who knows this could start another big ball rolling for other business bank users so need to get this right.;)

thanks a big bunch

hels bells

hi Glenn

long time no speak, !!! been wainting for some news from the courts and today i receive 2 letters, one of which states my claim was issued under part 8 of the CPR and been sent out to the defendant, they have till 21 march to repy, the other tell me i have a court date on the 13 April at 12.30pm and it should take 10 mins, as i cannot find any other business info on this site could you please tell me what i should take with me other than what i have already sent. thankyou so much, a bit scarred now, i want to be really prepared as who knows this could start another big ball rolling for other business bank users so need to get this right.;)

thanks a big bunch

hels bells

Helen

Not that I can help you - I no nothing about part 8 - Glenn be busy.. you seem to be doing ok and Barclays have until 21 March to respond - so wait until then.

A word of advice - I personally do not take ANY phone calls because I need evidence in writing of what they say - so decline politely to discuss ask them to put offers in writing, also if you want advice then pm either bankfodder or Barclays moderators.

Finally, .... relax.... you are doing really well...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hi Glenn

thanks a big bunch

hels bells

HI helen

I was wondering how you were getting on, re the court date.

Basically take with you what you have already sent and go over all the evidence in your mind, make notes if you need to toread from.

I found both the judges i have been before pretty understanidng and prepared to let me have my say, so i dont suppose it will be any different for you.

The think is iwth your claim you have the evidence provided by phone call that they have data etc so you need to make the most of that.

If you need anything feel free to pm me and ill try to keep in touch.

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

MBNA - Settled in Full

Glenn Vs MBNA

Hi Glenn

Glad your still around, your latest spelling is as good as mine:) however good or bad spelling i would be lost without your support and advice. About the banks having to compile a defence, do i just wait and see or will the courts notify me or do i ring the courts on or aroundabout the 20-21st march. ? I will take all the data i sent to the courts initally but do you think i should read anything on this site to use in court, i have read that much it has become a bit blurd but do you think they will ask me anything specific that i should know about or be prepared for:confused:

l know i must sound a complete durh most of the time, i apolgise for that but i am fighting this alone and will go to court alone and i really would feel proud if i am successful:)

as always thanks.

hels bells