What Charges Can I Claim????????????

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6306 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:confused: Hi all,

I've just been going through different peoples versions of what to do and am still none the wiser. What are the exact charges i can claim? i've listed direct debit refusals & Unpaid cheques but can i add a monthly unauthorised overdraft charge. Please can someone also tell me what the interest thing is all about coz i dont understand! I went onto the calculator & it worked out the interest since the day of the charge for me, Do i include this with my letter?

Thanks

Doodee xxxxxxx

:p Doodee:p

Do not include any interest untill you go to court. Your 1st step is to send sar with £10 to get your last six years worth of statements When you recive that work out all your charges on a spread sheet without interest. You will find spread sheet vampires spreadsheets. Send that along with prelim letter also in libarary to the bank

You can add all the big charges (usually only listed on statements as 'charges as notified') and the little bits of 'interest debited - as notified' that appear.

For your prelim letter and LBA, you do not print out your schedule of charges with the interest columns - just the charges.

Read the http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-step-step-instructions.html page, then read it again and again and again - it will help you understand what to do and when to do it:)

HALIFAX

30th Oct 06 - 18th Jan 07 - Success in claiming £3617.95

HALIFAX 2nd claim

5th Mar - 16th Apr - Success in claiming £176

EGG (3 accounts)

20th Jan 07 - SAR posted

17th Mar 07 - Paperwork received - bits missing

19th Mar - Non-compliance for missing bits posted

9th Apr - ICO complaint filed

BARCLAYCARD

20th Jan 07 - SAR posted

21st Mar - Statements received