Mr Zippo Vs HFC (household) CC

zippo man
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6241 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm well i got a statement through yesterday and i noticed that they had paid the £10 i sent in onto my account , so i rang them to try find out if i was getting my statements etc , however i was put through on some automated system to the debt collections side of things as my account is due for payment ... i paid it up so as it was no longer in arrears and was still informed i could not be put through to customer services as the payment takes a couple of days to clear .

so .... i informed them i would be sending a letter :rolleyes:

Zippo

I would send them a reminder (recorded delivery post) of their obligations under the act, ie. you must supply with in 40 days this expires on 10th feb or i shall imform the Information commissioner of your failure to do so.

I got mine friday so i bet your cant be far away my date for them was 8th Feb. i reckon they will be on your doormat tomorrow or tuesday.

I would not bother phoning its not worth the stress.

AL:)

-------------------------

CAPITAL ONE * SETTLED*31st Oct 06

HBOS *SETTLED* 8th Oct 06

WOOLWICH *SETTLED*12thJan2007

Monument (Barclays) *SETTLED*10thMar2007

Zippo

No template as such but use basically what i have posted above .It does not have to be eloquant just to the point ' i sent you a DPA SAR on **/**/**** and your 40 days exspires on**?**?**** if i have not recieved the data i require by then i shall be informing the IC of your failure.

AL:)

• Haha 1

-------------------------

CAPITAL ONE * SETTLED*31st Oct 06

HBOS *SETTLED* 8th Oct 06

WOOLWICH *SETTLED*12thJan2007

Monument (Barclays) *SETTLED*10thMar2007

ok thanks , i shall be sending this in the morning :-

HFC Bank Limited

120 Edmund Street,

Birmingham

B3 2Q2

Account Number: x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x

Dear Sir or Madam:

After not receiving any response to my Subject Access Request letter dated 10th January 07,I would like to remind you that irrespective of paying my £10 into my account you are still under obligation to send me the data within the maximum time period specified under the Data Protection Act 1998, I will accept copy statements or a computer printout of all data held by you. I would also like copies of all letters and all other correspondence.

My original request for information was made on 10th January 07 and consequently you have 20 days left to comply. If I have not received the data I require by then I shall be informing the Information Commissioner of your failure.

I look forward to your reply.

Mr Zippo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...