allocation q?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5442 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Halifax have acknowledged my claim a week after it was issued, but i have not recieved an allocation questionnaire yet. Will i definitely be sent one? And if so how long after acknowledgment should i recieve it? The claim is for nearly £12000 so am not sure what is going to happen re the court, will they carry on treating it as a small claim as they seem to be doing now, or will they transfer it to a fast track claim?

Thanx for any advice.

Blucky:)

most likely fast but thats not all bad, as you can ask for standard/full disclosure, which the banks REALLY don't want.

my g/fs just done the same as you [£6500 with contractual interest 29.8% ] and the same day as she received their defence they offered her ; charges, s69 interest, court fees, but say that she's not entitled to C/I and are defending this part, she accepted as part payment, which could be a mistake as she now has to take them to court only for the C/I and argue the reasoning before a judge, and it's also taken standard/full disclosure ouy of the equation. the best thing she could have done was to refuse and let the courts decide the whole claim, but we really needed the cash. so if they offer you the same deal and your going for C/I then your best bet would be to refuse and leave it for the judge to decide the whole claim

Rbs £114 + contractual at 29.84% I won total=£125 no laughing it's a win

Don't moan about it DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT :D