How much for bouncing a cheque

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5953 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In 1994

I have my brother in laws bank statements infront of me from 1994. Interesting what people thought they charged way back then

Whatever I post is my opinion and should be taken as such, an opinion. While it is what I believe and is offered in good faith, it should not be taken as a statement of truth

60p

Whatever I post is my opinion and should be taken as such, an opinion. While it is what I believe and is offered in good faith, it should not be taken as a statement of truth

Actually! Thinking about it, could this information not work in our favour?

Could it be included in our bundles etc, as to how they have increased 1 million times more than inflation etc?

Just A thought.

It has increased 41.5% compounded EVERY YEAR

• 11 months later...
Actually! Thinking about it, could this information not work in our favour?

Could it be included in our bundles etc, as to how they have increased 1 million times more than inflation etc?

Just A thought.

I think so. Any chance of posting a copy of the statement Isiris (personal details removed of course)

Now THAT is a relevant charge!! (Though perhaps no deterrant!)
THat's the whole point - it's dfinitely a penalty if it is intended as a deterrant.

I think so. Any chance of posting a copy of the statement Isiris (personal details removed of course)

THat's the whole point - it's dfinitely a penalty if it is intended as a deterrant.

Mate. Its been a year and he has had his money from them. I will ask him if he has them but dont hold much hope