Jump to content

Dealing with accounts NOT in your name.


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5493 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hi all,


Is there a template letter to state that I, as the the partner will be dealing with all account, DCA and court letters.


My wife is quite happy to sign the requests and go along with everything but I would prefer it if I didn't have to keep getting her to sign and I could deal/write the replies,


Any advice welcome



Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Sherlock

You need a letter of Authority that your wife will sign and you saend to the bank.


Similar to:


Please accept this letter as undisputed authority for Mr xxxxx to act on my behalf in connection with reclaiming bank charges applied to my account over the last 6 yrs


Confidential information can be released from any relevant filing system in accordance with my rights under the Data Protection Act.


Please send any information that Mr xxx asks for until otherwise notified in writing

signed Mrs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...