future mortgages

jodyperry
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6088 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

i am thinking of claiming my erc back and my ststement says erc £xxx then underneath interest £xxxx but it doesnt say whether it is penalty interest or interest normally due does anyone know which ne it would be on the redmtion statement?

HSBC - 11/9/06 - prem letter sent

19/9/06 - lba sent £3391 requested

5/10/06 - MCOL

17/10/06 - offer for £1600 on one account recieved

28/11/06 - Full offer recieved

Capital one - 13/9/06 -letter asking for statements sent

17/10/06 - prelim sent for £640

Lloyds TSB - 13/9/06 -letter asking for statements sent

17/10/06 - prelim sent fro £732

Lloyds TSB - 26/9/06 - prem letter sent - £391

The Lincoln three that received a an order from the court stating the defendant's defence will be struck out unless the defendant provides a list of all claims they have continued to trial and all claims they have settled!

You must have heard of this!

The Lincoln three that received a an order from the court stating the defendant's defence will be struck out unless the defendant provides a list of all claims they have continued to trial and all claims they have settled!

You must have heard of this!

Didn't know therewas 3 - thought it was only 2:o

Great news though.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

hi too strong

i am just starting the process of claiming with future mortgages how have you found them?

HSBC - 11/9/06 - prem letter sent

19/9/06 - lba sent £3391 requested

5/10/06 - MCOL

17/10/06 - offer for £1600 on one account recieved

28/11/06 - Full offer recieved

Capital one - 13/9/06 -letter asking for statements sent

17/10/06 - prelim sent for £640

Lloyds TSB - 13/9/06 -letter asking for statements sent

17/10/06 - prelim sent fro £732

Lloyds TSB - 26/9/06 - prem letter sent - £391

hi too strong

i am just starting the process of claiming with future mortgages how have you found them?

Very quiet, I haven't even received a reply for my first letter but I did receive my statements so the address is correct.

They kind of slipped through the net as I have so many cases on the go.

Today I am sending "letter before action", see what comes back and depending on that I will be making my next move.

Hello there guys and 'gals'

I have just sent my first letter to Future Mortgages with respect to getting my ERC bank (over 3 grand) .. I took out the loan on my house about 18 months ago and paid them back 13000k in that period alone for a 50000k loan ... then when I sold my house to move to the USA I paid them off in full (you would have thought that they would be happy with the 13k alone but the final resettle figure I got from them was just over 58k including the 3 and a bit K ERC ... 4k of that was interest charges from April - Oct 06 .. I mean how can they justify that!

Anyway I have a UK address to send/receive my mail .. but I am going to fight them all the way on this ....

cheers

Bagone

• 3 months later...

Just for people's peace of mind, I found that on reconciling FM's list of transactions (obtained late after a DPA request) to the Redemption Statement provided to my solicitor, they have called "Arrears Admin" charges "Fines" on the Redemp Statement!

Suffice it to say on issuing claim and obtaining judgment by default, I got the Arrears Admin charges back with interest.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Quick question, I'm trying to repay my Future loan, I have had an ERC on my settlement figure of £7k but on my credit agreement it doesn't mention ERC charges it says 'You may end this agreement early at any time by repaying the outstanding balance due under this agreement. If you settle the loan during the first 5 years of the Term, you will be required to pay an additional sum equivalent to 6% of the outstanding balance on the date of settlement. They are also trying to charge the early settlement charge on the opening balance at the 1st of April not the balance todate? is this legal.

• 2 months later...

Re Future Mortgages' Early Redemption Fees/Penalties (it doesn't seem to know what to call them), according to its Mortgage Offer, the ERP is 5 months' interest in year 1 falling to 1 month's interest in year 5 and beyond. Surely such a 'profile' illustrates profiteering?