Which Address is right?

Hwangsie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6314 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Believing this to be the correct address, I sent off a SAR letter on 12 December 2006 to:

Ms Katherine Blunt

Capital One Bank

Legal Dept

4th Floor

Loxley House

Station Street

Nottingham

NG2 3HX

However, having ploughed through the threads again, I'm a little concerned that this mat not be. The original letter has been tracked and signed for on the 18 December. I have yet to receive a reply. What's the correct address and should I be concerned and write a new SAR letter?

Hi Hwang

That address is ok.

It might be as well to drop them a line and just reminded them of their responsibilities under DPA and the 40 day deadline and that if you do not recieve the requested info/data on before the due date you will make a complaint to the Imformation Commisioners Office regarding their conduct.

Just send everything recorded delivery.

AL:)

-------------------------

CAPITAL ONE * SETTLED*31st Oct 06

HBOS *SETTLED* 8th Oct 06

WOOLWICH *SETTLED*12thJan2007

Monument (Barclays) *SETTLED*10thMar2007

Thanks all!:)

Just another query, How is it some people are using Loxley House, whilst others are using Trent House in the address? They must be using different buildings for different departments? Will this not delay the response time thus giving Crappy1 an excuse to say they did not receive the initial letter?

Don’t worry about it, it will get to the right department, did you send your SAR recorded delivery? If so they have no excuses as you will have proof that they received it. Just stick to your original time frame.

They received my SAR on the 15th Dec, so just a few days ahead of you. I received no confirmation but the statements arrived today! So, give it a couple of days and yours may arrive hopefully?

The address you used is identical to the one I received the statements from - so don't worry about it being the wrong place.

CAPITAL ONE

14th Dec - SAR

13th Jan - Prelim

27th Jan - LBA

27th Jan - 12% settlement offer (refused)

8th Feb - N1 claim issued