Padwhar v Halifax, little help needed please?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6317 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am just drawing up my first "subject access request" letter asking for details of all the bank charges that i have received from halifax.

I have noted the £10 fee to include ,but am not sure whats the best way to do this as i don't have a cheque book.Could i include a postal order? or cash? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks

Padwhar

A lot of people at the moment are phoning the bank, and requesting them for £5, might be worth a try

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Always best to follow the route of sending a SAR letter from http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/516-1-data-protection-act.html

That way you are covered if there are any problems later, as they have to comply with the legislation.

The £10 fee can be a postal order. If you must pay cash then take the letter to a Hx branch and get a receipt for it. Don't send cash by post.

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.