Jump to content


MBNA v Kerz Advice need received SAR response


Kerz
 Share

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4642 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

 

Please click the "Report " link

 

at the bottom of one of the posts.

 

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

 

Thanks

Recommended Posts

Hi all, Hope your claims are going well.

Received a long winded letter from MBNA on 6th Jan in response to my statement request. They didnt send them but a print out instead. Total i calculate is only £370. Sounds small fry compared to the grands i've seen people claiming. They have offered a payment of £230 in full and final settlement and have claimed rhis has been credited to my account but to date hasnt.

Print out seems legit but not sure if i should trust it and go for my proper statements. They have attached a letter stating that if i want my statemenst i have to pay the £10 plus provide ID. I currently have an open account balance of about £2k wiht them.

 

Im going to go ahead with the full claim but should i get my statemenst anyway?

 

Advice much appreciated guys.

;) Life is too short. Appreciate the big things that seem small!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Kerz.

 

The printouts should have all the information that you need. If you want proper statements, you will probably find that they will charge you £10 per sheet.

 

Send them the rejection of settlement letter..........Click this link.........

 

If they do pay the £230 into your account leave it untouched until the claim is finally settled to your satisfaction.

They may well withdraw the offer, as you're going for....and will get....the whole lot, it's not a problem.

 

Good luck.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

 

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

 

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

 

 

LINKS....

 

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Link to post
Share on other sites

I too have just received a reply same as kerz.Mbna have sent my cheque back saying i can apply for a full sars if i send cheque again and proof of ID

passport or driving licence.There is £250 on this printout can i trust that this is all the charges and where do i go now?:)

MBNA £250 bank charges refunded.:lol:

MBNA claimed £2700 in PPI:lol:

MBNA default removed.

WESCOT balance written off no cca.

WESCOT default removed.

TIME RETAIL.default removed.

LLOYDS TSB.£150 charges refunded

MINT £220 charges refunded.

currently 4 in dispute unenforcible agreements.

HFOS ordered to remove default

YORKSHIRE paid token £200 PPI going now for full £600

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest Battleaxe

Standard stalling tactics by MBNA, rember your timne scales, send back the info they want remind them of the original timesclaes and the clock is still ticking and tell them how many days have to fulfil the original request.

Make sure you ask for all the information they hold on you, not jsut the statements. the telephone logs are an interesting read.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...

Is it wise to send a proof of signature for the SAR e.g. divers license, passport?

Surely MBNA could copy the signature onto a new agreement if they dont hold an original.

I know that a CCA doesnt require proof of signature, but can a creditor demand to see a signature before responding to a SAR?

Link to post
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?


×
×
  • Create New...